how long does an average server switch take?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djinn of the sun

i'm not complaining, just curious as to how long this process takes.

i'm curious about this as well.. i'm on a computer with no bit torrent and i really want bleach 14
tongue.gif
well, i hope it's sorted out tomorrow..

/jp

If there were no people downloading, it would only take like 10 hours or so.. but because there are still some downloads going on, it'll probably take like 15 or so. So just try back tomorrow and all should be well again.

thanks for the reply!

daftdog, it's worth the wait ep.14 kick ass!!!!

Hope its soon since i want to see Air, Final Approach, and Mahou Sensei Negima, and my place restricted bit torrent so it takes along time now.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
ohmy.gif

yes me too, i am a postgrad in a uk university and i had gone to greece for 5 weeks on christmas vacation so i have tons of anime to download
cool.gif
cool.gif

Is anyone else having trouble with downloads since the switch? Mine have been stopping for no reason, completing before they're actually complete, and downloading extremely slowly. What's up?

i would like to report also that the downloads are a bit slow, i cant seem toget more than 20-30kb/sec and whenever i try to dl tsukuyomi-moon phase ep 1 i've been told that i cant due to a backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back