I"S

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

wceend

-Spama Sosei
Sempai
i was brwosing the FTV list and the screenhot caught my eye ( it was a girl in a bikini , how can i ignore that!)
so i watched ep 1 and 2 , it was nice ima cheking out for a 26 ep series, it turns out to be there will be only 6 OVA`s , but still check it out it stuck me to my screen the whole time , and it contains some nice ecchiness too!

is this any good? cause when I saw it the first time I was like ok I think I may like it but the drawing just stuck out to me and I was like omg this could be better so I never watched a full episode yet. I dunno I think the animation is too horrible.

Well i saw the firs t 2 I"S Pure. i noticed after that there was also a normal I"S , don`t nkow if the animation is diffrent but the animation wasnt so bad in my eyes.

Man this anime is nice I wish people would sub it faster the manga is great and the anime looks good to.

well I might check it out, dunno why but the character looks like manaka kun from ichigo 100% >-<.

although currently I am waiting for mar to finish dl'ing ^^ yay, but man do they need to release the episodes quicker since it takes forever IMO >_<!!!!

Well if you think about it, the characters in these anime look almost about the same, shuffle, suzuka, Ichigo and I"S, and actually there are even more look alikes from other series if you actually bother to look.

Well personally... as you can see from the username... I AM A FAN!
The animation seems really good to me.. well better then tsubasa chronicle >.>..
Anyways, its the story that counts, right? And the manga might be the best thing I have ever read... That means... GOOD!

Oh.. and I AM a GUY, and no, im not gay.. -___-

laugh.gif

lol
don't think you're gay, for liking shojo, romance, and all that. I too have watched a fair deal of those kinds of anime and read quite a few manga in that category.

I"s however is a great manga and the ovas out now actually seem to be following the book rather than that other OVA that was released some years back.

QUOTE (Arika!!! KAKUIII! @ Mar 20 2006, 12:40 PM) Well if you think about it, the characters in these anime look almost about the same, shuffle, suzuka, Ichigo and I"S, and actually there are even more look alikes from other series if you actually bother to look.
Yep thats right

XD
But why hasnt there been any new episodes? I mean, according to the JAP sites and wikpedia, I''s 3 and 4 should be out:
"adieu" (French for Good-bye; released February 24, 2006)
"vertige" (French for giddiness; due to be released March 24, 2006)
huh.gif

The I"S manga was really grt. Havn't chekd out the anime yet but plannin' to. The animation won't b bothersome to me but what bout the character sketches....?

Finished watchin' the eps....ummm...it was grt...i'm happy.
But does anyone else notice that there's lack of depth in the anime than the manga or is it just me...although it's too soon to tell really..!!!!

I"S is great, I love it, much better then the anime I see some people here want me dead for my comments on. its so nice to be loved
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Satesphiar @ Mar 27 2006, 05:41 PM) The I"S manga was really grt. Havn't chekd out the anime yet but plannin' to. The animation won't b bothersome to me but what bout the character sketches....?

Finished watchin' the eps....ummm...it was grt...i'm happy.
But does anyone else notice that there's lack of depth in the anime than the manga or is it just me...although it's too soon to tell really..!!!!
yeah! dats right.i feel the same way too

hmm i had to go while i was just watching OVA 3... maybe i shud scoop up da manga sumwhere

things are happening too fast....no...no...this isn't right.
This is one of my favorite mangas...pls someone stop them from ruining it...aaaaahhhhh!!!!
But ep3 is out at last...!!!! wat took so long????

ok...hi people this is my first time in this website and i already fell in luv with it..I"s pure is the only anime i have clicked on so far and i luv it i luv the romance and the drama he is going to between all the girls......P.S. i am i guy and i am not gay its not my falt that i like to watch ramance/comedy anime and everything that is shojo.....
smile.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Angel-chan @ Apr 23 2006, 04:16 PM) ok...hi people this is my first time in this website and i already fell in luv with it..I"s pure is the only anime i have clicked on so far and i luv it i luv the romance and the drama he is going to between all the girls......P.S. i am i guy and i am not gay its not my falt that i like to watch ramance/comedy anime and everything that is shojo.....
smile.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Why wud u b gay!!!! anyways if u like love-romance u shud also watch Suzuka...
Does anybody hav any updates on I"s Pure 4???....no!!!

QUOTE (Satesphiar @ Apr 25 2006, 02:45 AM) Why wud u b gay!!!! anyways if u like love-romance u shud also watch Suzuka...
Does anybody hav any updates on I"s Pure 4???....no!!!
actually i found on www.play-asia.com that they actually have the dvd's for 4 and 5 on sale but they're quite a budget killer. around 54 bux each dvd. so yep that's the good news, i would buy them but i'm not able to, so if someone is and can post them as torrents that'll be cool.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back