I'm back!!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha

-sama
Retired
Sorry about the delay, guys. I went to my couzins for a week, and couldn't use the internet other then for e-mail, because they were scared of "viruses". Idiots. Anyway, I'm here again, so... Yeah. Hello!!!!

P.S. I'll make more fansub comparisond for you guys. Any requests?

i missed you sasha...................... hontoni samishikatta desu ~~~~~ pls dont ever leave me again ;P

welcome back, sasha!!
wink.gif

and talking about viruses.. i did a fresh install of windows xp on a friend's pc. after being online for a minute it already had 2 serious viruses. a couple of minutes later it had serious adware. and it kept restarting without notice (and it wasn't one of the "your computer will restart in a minute" viruses, there was no warning and windows didn't even shut down properly, it rebooted in an instant). it reminded me of why i like macs so much.

/jp

QUOTE (sasha @ Feb 6 2005, 04:32 PM) Heehee... Guess I have good timing
wink.gif

Heh, leave for a few days, and the forums went down. I'm blaming it all on you.
tongue.gif

~ SP

Welcome back!!

Yea, the forums were down for the last couple days. Perhaps it missed your presence...
tongue.gif
But anyhow, it's great that everything's back up and running.

FIZYBOY: Thankyou. I won't
smile.gif

DD: Lolz! Go Macs (and Maccas)
SP: Maybe they like me...
LILPANDA: The forums missed me *feels loved*

Well...have to say I just saw the forum...AND page down...I though

"Is this Sasha's doing or something?" hehehe just so she wouldnt miss a thing

But I am freaking glad everything is back to normal

heh, *totally tired and ish* I think imma be back for awhile too... glad to have yah back sasha... read alot of the threads ive missed last like 2 weeks i been gone, and had many comments, but i dropped em.. since most of the posts seem dead, or already decided on.. so kinda pointless to post now o_O anyhow.. HELLO EVERYONE WHO I DON'T KNOW!!! and HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE that I do know.. and so it begins.. again.. with avengence!

No need no need! I know poeple like you make enough for me to reply to :) The great Sasha! I bow down before your great forum powers!

Sides, your the one who gets all the love!! so i will post my revival on your post!!! so we can share it! lol >:)

QUOTE (Studan @ Feb 18 2005, 04:47 PM) heh, *totally tired and ish* I think imma be back for awhile too... glad to have yah back sasha... read alot of the threads ive missed last like 2 weeks i been gone, and had many comments, but i dropped em.. since most of the posts seem dead, or already decided on.. so kinda pointless to post now o_O anyhow.. HELLO EVERYONE WHO I DON'T KNOW!!! and HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE that I do know.. and so it begins.. again.. with avengence!
Hi, welcome back. I dont think we've met.
happy.gif

Where have you been the last two weeks?
happy.gif

Just to busy to surf the net at all pretty much... I spent a day two weeks ago fixing 3 computers that were nearly beyond repair... and then I got a flood of compuer repair requests, nearly all from friends, so not much money was involved. trying to fix computers, jugle life, trying to play FF, and slipping in 1 or two anime's these last 2 weeks is about all I could do :-(

I remember two weeks ago I was thinking I would get my black mage to level 9... but two weeks later hes still at 8 since i haven't bene able to get on lol

tho we never talked I saw your posts quite often.. i've noticed ur sig a long time ago :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back