Imouto sae Ireba Ii.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Titles: A Sister's All You Need (It'd be Good if Only a Little Sister Was Here.)
Japanese: さえいればいい。
Airing date: 8/10/2017 (TV series 12 epiodes)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Ecchi, Harem?
Original character designers: Kantoku (light novel), Idu (manga) and Kobashiko (spin-off)
Directors: Shin Ōnuma and Jin Tamamura (series director)
Written by: Yomi Hirasaka (original creator)
Music by: Tomoki Kikuya
Character designer and chief animation director: Sumie Kinoshita
Art director: Hirofumi Sakagami
Sound director: Masanori Tsuchiya
Director of photography: Mutsumi Usuda
Color planning by: Mami Hirai
Main animator: Shinpei Aoki
Key animation by: Kazuko Matsumura and Yuki Kudō (ep 1)
Prop design by: Misako Izumi
Studio: Silver Link
Network: Tokyo MX, SUN, KBS, BS11, AT-X
Opening theme: "Ashita no Kimi Sae Ireba Ii. (明日の君さえい ればいい。 / It'll be Good if Only You're Here Tomorrow)" by ChouCho
Ending theme: "Donna Hoshizora yori mo, Donna Omoide yori mo (ど んな星空よりも、どんな思い出よりも / From Whatever Starry Sky, From Whatever Memory)" by Aira Yūki

Main cast: Itsuki Hashima (羽島伊月) voiced by Yūsuke Kobayashi
Chihiro "Chihhī" Hashima (羽島千尋 "ちっひー") voiced by Nozomi Yamamoto
Nayuta Kani (可児那由多) voiced by Hisako Kanemoto

Miyako Shirakawa (白川京) voiced by Ai Kakuma (anime, 2nd drama CD) and Risa Taneda (1st CD)
Haruto Fuwa (不破春斗) voiced by Satoshi Hino
Setsuna "Puriketsu" Ena (恵那刹那 "ぷりけつ") voiced by Tsubasa Yonaga

Ashley Ōno (大野アシュリー) voiced by Manami Numakura
Kenjirō "Kenken" Toki (土岐健次郎 "ケンケン") voiced by Kōsuke Toriumi
Kaiko Mikuniyama (三国山蚕) voiced by Akane Fujita
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHUzU10YrBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmYjHmYO1uc

Synopsis: This is the story about the daily life of a young siscon novelist, Itsuki Hashima with his perfect little sister Chihiro, the genius illustrator Nayuta Kani, his best friend Miyako Shirakawa and some insane partners from his publishers.

Masich said:
Imouto Sae Ireba Li, who knows, might be something for the comedy next season.
liked ep.1 despite all its imōto stamps, by next title will his wish be granted?:p

Siscom??? <_< Not sure I can stomach that.... If it's industry SoL, I might give it a try... but I really don't understand this Japanese love affair with incestual relationships... or pedophilia types... etc.

that said, this "New Game" series was rather well done... outside of some of the usual screechy voices, whinning etc... at least it was 'adult' life, which isn't something seen too often it seems.
I actually liked how it ended... as well as the last minute setup for a new cour, a new 'game'... only problem is typical for anime.... but the manga must be drawn/conceptualized the same... most of the characters look so young, act so young... but at least this one had some adults... well they tried to be. :rolleyes:

gdpetti said:
Siscom??? <_< Not sure I can stomach that.... If it's industry SoL, I might give it a try... but I really don't understand this Japanese love affair with incestual relationships... or pedophilia types... etc.
actually its obsessed MC isn't aware of his little sister (yet), that's not the Main plot here unlike 0reimo or Eromanga... Siscon(mplex) differs to Siscom(edy) As Himōto, So after their double date a fun ep.9 underwear vs nudity contest :lol:

I have to ask myself why did I pass on this one. So far I've only watched up to episode 6 and pretty much I wasn't expecting this series to be about an author having a siscom while he doesn't even have a sister to begin with. Also, I've kind of noticed that some of the board games that are in the background I can say I have played a few of those or at least know about them. Also, as a added bonus they seem to give info on the beer that shows up in a episode or something that is typical in the author business of sorts.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back