Instant Messenger

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

create a chatter system?

• yes, that would be cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, its not necessary

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to add them again.. Daft's still working on the chatt system so unexpected things might pop up during the process.. I wouldn't ask anything till everything's done.. Let it be some sort of surprise
wink.gif
The IM isn't down for me..

oh, yeah, u can chat with yourself all day long XD
blink.gif

QUOTE (daft27 @ Mar 18 2007, 02:07 PM) Limited test trial, please give it a whirl.

http://www.fansub.tv/am/
Everytime it shows up it keeps saying, "You have signed off" So I reconnected again but it gave me the same message.

I'm having the same problem. Each time it shows up it signs me off, then if I try and reconnect it will sign me off again and it just keeps doing this.

Ditto, I´ve got the same problem. But the pics of HM are looking pretty good I can´t wait to test it
laugh.gif

It should be fixed now. I was in the middle of an update.

There are still a bunch of problems. One of them that bothers me a lot is the white space at the bottom of the screen.

QUOTE (daft27 @ Mar 18 2007, 02:49 PM) It should be fixed now. I was in the middle of an update.

There are still a bunch of problems. One of them that bothers me a lot is the white space at the bottom of the screen.
Yeah I see the white space on the bottom.

Anyways, what does am stand for?

When I first start it up everything is working fine. I don't see any white space on the bottom. But whenever I go to a link, like to a forum topic, the white space appears and I also can't see the top of the page. The white space at the bottom pushed my scroll bar up, which causes the very top to be cut off slightly.

It appears that certain pages cause the white thing to show up... and certain pages cause it to go away.

Join channel Home

there used to be a add thing now i think it's gone cause i can't find it ethir
sad.gif
i hope more people use it so i may myself; use it as often as possible.

hmm.. i ran into a couple of issues with Safari..

1- when horizontally resizing the contact window, the minimize button didn't move along with the edge of the window.. the title, however, moved correctly

2- whenever i double-clicked an online contact to initiate a chat, the personal chat window appeared for a fraction of second and then disappeared right after. double-clicking the contact again had no result, which makes me think the window was active but hidden..

i'm off to bed now, daft, but i'll give you more info if you want to, tomorrow!

Hmmm...the white space on the bottom seem to only appear when I go to any thread. This is real cool though. Lol. But nobody was on except me.
tongue.gif

The goal is to have this running for everyone in the background... but I'm not sure how achievable that is atm.

I have tried several times myself to use this and I cannot make contact with anyone....I double click on a name and the screen appears and disappears in an instant. Well, I will just have to wait until it is up and running smoothly, it will be a nice addition to the forum Daft. Congrats.

QUOTE (daft27 @ Mar 20 2007, 07:58 PM) The goal is to have this running for everyone in the background... but I'm not sure how achievable that is atm.
what do you mean as "achievable", resource-wise or what?

well, to make it integrated on every page of FTV, i'd implement some sort of "status bar", a vertical bar with a short width where you would be able to set your status, see who's online and see if someone messaged you: nothing more. if you wanted to send messages yourself, by double-clicking a contact or clicking on an "expand" button, either that area would increase or message windows would appear over the page you're browsing. clicking on "hide" would make all message windows disappear again so that you could browse the pages without being bothered.

i could do some screenshots later today, if you want me to.. what do you guys think?

QUOTE (darkdog @ Mar 21 2007, 04:42 AM) what do you mean as "achievable", resource-wise or what?

well, to make it integrated on every page of FTV, i'd implement some sort of "status bar", a vertical bar with a short width where you would be able to set your status, see who's online and see if someone messaged you: nothing more. if you wanted to send messages yourself, by double-clicking a contact or clicking on an "expand" button, either that area would increase or message windows would appear over the page you're browsing. clicking on "hide" would make all message windows disappear again so that you could browse the pages without being bothered.

i could do some screenshots later today, if you want me to.. what do you guys think?
I think this is an excellent idea..would make it more appealing to those of us who are having trouble utilizing this nice new option to FTV.

QUOTE (darkdog @ Mar 21 2007, 08:42 AM) what do you mean as "achievable", resource-wise or what?

JP, you are so smart! Why didn't I think of this earlier? Sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back