Kamichama Karin

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kashimir

-chan
Kouhai
This manga is masterpiece created by allmighty Koge-Donbo ^^ I haven't gotten to read the last two books tho' but this manga truly is supreme..
If I try to compare this to Koge-Donbo's previous works I can say it goes somehow in the same spirit as Pita-ten.. I can recommend this one to all of you ^^

I wonder if(when) this will get adapted into anime..

it is so totally cooooooool i love it the caracters are so awesomely cute espacialy the guyz maybe it cause im a girl. lol

it's already been adapted into an anime.i found out on youtube,lots of people have made amvs for it. no one's been able to post subbed episodes yet,though. i would read the mang abut i cant find volume 1.

QUOTE (mewmewfan107 @ Jun 04 2007, 08:49 AM) it's already been adapted into an anime.i found out on youtube,lots of people have made amvs for it. no one's been able to post subbed episodes yet,though. i would read the mang abut i cant find volume 1.
That's because there are almost no subbers subbing the series. It just seems too corny for an anime.

QUOTE (Heartless @ Jun 04 2007, 02:39 PM) Is that so? awww...I seriously wanted to watch it...
You can still watch it through RAWS and youtube. No one is stopping you. However, you'll see why people don't watch it. the animation quality, at least in my opinion, is not too great. I feel as if it is just a whole bunch of splash images put on top of another

i love this manga i mean really but rite now im confuzzeled as hell i read the kamichama karin manga and then here comes chu now it goes way over my head i do not know how the idol guy is professer karusuma clone so what the hell have any ideas who do you think karin will end up with i love the karinxkazune relationship myself
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back