Kamigami no Asobi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Masich

-san
Sempai
60703l.jpg

Title: Mischief of the Gods
Japanese: 神々の悪戯
Genres: Romance, Supernatural
Airing Date: 5/4/2014 (TV series 12 episodes)
Original Creator: visual novel by Nippon Ichi Software and Broccoli.
Original Character Designer: Yone Kazuki
Director: Tomoyuki Kawamura
Writer: Tomoko Konparu
Music by: Elements Garden
Backgrounds: Studio Tulip
Studio: Brain's Base
Network: Tokyo MX
Opening theme: "TILL THE END" by All the Male *Main* Characters
Ending theme: "REASON FOR…" by All the Male *Main* Characters
yui.png

apollon.png

hades.png

takeru.png

tsukito.png

balder.png

loki.png

Main Characters
Yui Kusanagi 草薙 結衣 voiced by: Saori Hayami
Apollon Agana Belea アポロン・アガナ・ベレア voiced by: Miyu Irino
Hades Aidoneus ハデス・アイドネウス voiced by: Daisuke Ono
Takeru Totsuka 戸塚 尊 voiced by: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
Tsukito Totsuka 戸塚 月人 voiced by: Yuto Uemura
Balder Hringhorni バルドル・フリングホルニ voiced by: Hiroshi Kamiya
Loki Laevatein ロキ・レーヴァテイン voiced by: Yoshimasa Hosoya
Thor Megingjard トール・メギンギョルズ voiced by: Noriaki Sugiyama
Dionysus Thyrsos ディオニュソス・テュルソス voiced by: Hirofumi Nojima
Supporting characters
Thoth Caduceus トト・カドゥケウス voiced by: Toshiyuki Morikawa
Zeus Keraunos ゼウス・ケラウノス voiced by: Hōchū Ōtsuka, Daisuke Sakaguchi (child form)
Anubis Ma'at アヌビス・マアト voiced by: Yūki Kaji
Melissa メリッサ voiced by: Tomokazu Seki
TV PVs & CMs: http://kamiaso-anime.com/special/
Official website: http://kamiaso-anime.com/

Synopsis The heroine, Yui Kusanagi, is the daughter of a Shinto shrine. She discovers a mysterious sword, which transports her to a different world where she meets the Greek god Zeus. He invites her to attend a school in a separate world that he created. Zeus intends to teach the meaning of love to the various young divine beings who also attend the school, in an attempt to reverse the weakening bond between humans and the gods.

Kamigami no Asobi

Well...first of all, I had originally blacklisted this anime, due to the fact it comes over as something for girls, (looks at Visual Novel), Yepe, definitely for girls.

However...*Strange but Honest*, after the first 3 episodes, you get the character focused episodes, with that I mean 1-3 gods in 1 or a few episodes, in which as you can guess, you get information about their lives and personal history, which is mainly important for the whole story/plot.
During those episodes it feels like I am watching Amagami. Of course compared with that 1, this is about 1 girl and a bunch of male gods and no real ending (So far), instead of 1 guy and a bunch of girls with a lot of endings.
Overall: The characters are very well chosen, some have their... creepy moments.. as I would call it, but also a lot of comedy in the form of embarrassment and awkwardness.

I don't know what to think of this anime, it is nice, a bit slow, has good characters development, and no actual drama.
I will say, that from the first episode and I really mean the first few minutes, you can guess what will be the end plot of the last 1/2 episodes.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back