Karaoke Competition February 2005

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Tsk. Making me register to post this....
Since there's a lot of questions, here are the answers to it.
It was done for fun being that I'm a poor college student (but the winners will get stuff, courtesy of a friend).
The next karaoke competition (this will be the 3rd one) will be held in the summer (date to be announced one of these days), so you guys have plenty of time to practice.
I already have the prizes for the next competition (somebody was nice enough to pledge a donation).
If you have any other questions, you can email me at [email protected] or find me in IRC #[email protected].
I wonder if I'm allowed to spam... Oh, well...
PS: Daft's singing is not that bad (compared to a certain someone).
tongue.gif

PS2: The results are posted in the Animesuki forums http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26849

You've heard my singing? Heh, were you one of the few people who tuned into my short little broadcast?

QUOTE (daft27 @ Feb 26 2005, 12:26 AM) You've heard my singing? Heh, were you one of the few people who tuned into my short little broadcast?
Ummm... yea...
Guess you have a bad memory.
I'm the one that was yelling at you for playing weird stuff and the one to make you sing.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back