Karaoke MONSTER - (Closed March 2021)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (knownX @ Oct 05 2011, 02:16 AM) We need more people to join please spread the word to friends and friends of friends
sure thing, I'll help out... I joined here since 2006 but lurked most of time so since this year I'll keep posting more
wink.gif

The KaraokeMONSTER US 1 server is now available again. The server's firewall had to be reconfigured to allow outside connections to KaraokeMONSTER.

QUOTE (Yohman @ Jul 29 2012, 06:45 AM) Server is still not up... or its not working for me!!
There is an issue with the server process since we moved servers, whereby it was not performing correctly. Therefore its been temporarily shutdown until we can fix it.

We hope to have it back up soon.

The other Thread is closed just wanted to spread the word come sing with me
<King of Singing> im always there singing. Come join the fun.

[Mod's Note: Posts merged and thread reopened.]

I have KM running on my desktop right now and seems to be working fine for me, no one else is on however. I played Mayo Chiki - Be Starters through it and it worked fine. I didn't sing, because, I don't lol. For some reason I couldn't send anything to the chat, not sure what's causing that.

Make sure you choose server US 1. It should be the default.

Also just a quick note for anyone who has Norton, it might delete the file claiming WS.repuation.1 - that's Norton speak for 'it doesn't have any reputation' which of course it wont have. Just disable Norton for 15 mins then re-download if you have this issue.

QUOTE (Yohman @ May 03 2013, 09:35 PM) So... I cant log into KM, can someone check the server please? Thanks!
I've restarted the server anyways. I've scheduled the server to be restarted everyday at around 6:30am EDT (10:30am GMT).

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back