Koushin Scheduler

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Hmm... Well for one thing, i'm already choosing this over torrent. Haven't used torrent for awhile now.

One thing that i dislike so far is the constant need of asking where i should save my file. But I guess that can't be helped.

Other than that, I'd like to see the java applet interactable so we can controll our downloads a bit more. Possible plan.

can you please help me my scheadule doesn't seem downloading my selected anime it seems they didn't accept my request it is like this the scheduler is blank

[MODERATOR's NOTE: Please try not to double post in the future.]

[MODERATOR's NOTE2: This thread is reserved for discussion regarding the scheduler, but not meant for asking help of how to use it. The Troubleshoot section is the more appropriate section for such issues.]

The only bad thing about it is that it cannot go through download manager, but it's the only way for me to get around the net firewall... It's getting faster though.

The sixth version (0.2.2.1) of Koushin Scheduler has been released. This one fixes the bug where no files show up in the scheduler as well as some other bugs as well. If you were able to use the Full-Service Chuukurai Downloader with success, then you should be able to use Koushin Scheduler as well.

To make sure you are using the latest version, please restart your browser.

Yeah the new version is actually working great.. but does it seem like i'm downloading too fast? because in 10 minutes i'm about to finish my download from 41%... going at 142 kb/s..... Either that or the morning is really great to download anime.

I am pretty sure there is a new sever (Desu) for the site that handles only new eps, so speeds should be higher in that case.

Release seven of Koushin (v0.2.3) and Chuukurai (v0.1) is available and has improved proxy support. If you were experiencing problems connecting to the servers, please restart your browser to ensure that you have the latest version.

Release eight is out. This fixes a bug introduced in release seven that prevents the downloader from properly downloading certain episodes. Restart your browser to get the latest version.

wow ^^
it's working fine for me (a bit slow but thats okay)

just ...a little...dumb question..is everything free?
(i mean downloading and so on)
it's looks like it is...but i'm not sure

(sry bad english...^^" i hope you can understand me somehow)

QUOTE (Trunksi @ Nov 11 2006, 02:29 PM) just ...a little...dumb question..is everything free?
(i mean downloading and so on)
it's looks like it is...but i'm not sure
It is free. You are encouraged to make a donation to help us pay for the servers, but it is not required.

Enjoy your anime
smile.gif

Um huh i really like the new download thing it will make it alot easyer for me to download anime but since i use torrents,it dosn't really matter i think
laugh.gif

how do you just watch instead of downloadin? im new need to know

-------------
I just want to watch the Code Geass eps can any1 help me out?

[Moderator's Note: Do not double post. Please use the edit feature.]

QUOTE (izzyrevoe @ Jul 19 2007, 05:03 PM)how do you just watch instead of downloadin? im new need to know
For now, there is no streaming anime that are available on Fansub TV. We only streaming anime that are available FROM youtube. All anime from Fansub TV server are only available for download.

QUOTE I just want to watch the Code Geass eps can any1 help me out?
Download it from here: http://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/904/Code...he%20Rebellion/

If you have any problem of downloading please ask in the file distribution section: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showforum=10. But don't forget to read the FAQ and download manual first.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back