La Corda de Oro - Primo Passo

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ImTakes

sama
Retired
Prior to the system failure, a thread regarding this anime was up ... alas , it got lost , so I'm going to re-introduce this anime again . La Corda de Oro - Primo Passo , is fansubbed by StrawberryMint Subs . The story is set in a school for young people who are gifted in the art of music , classical music . Anime and classical music you ask ? Yes , indeed, and it is done rather well , it is a light hearted story with the main character , Hino Kahoko , who is not talented at all in classical music , is helped by a little fairy named , Lilu. He comes to her aid as she is the only one in the entire school who can see him . The founder of the school recused Lilu and Lilu rewarded him by helping his dream of buliding a school of music, come true. Two episodes are out already , can dl from Animesuki.com or from FansubTV . If you are a fan of the classics and enjoy a story that is sheer fantasy , funny, romantic, and has lots more pretty boys than it does girls .... try it .
biggrin.gif
La Corda de Oro translates to mean " String of Gold " If you watch , you will see why .

i sure agree with the last statement. a lot of pretty boys! i love this anime. the violin music kinda reminded me of hana yori dango. the op was great, also. the characters were drawn well. the story itself is sweet.
tongue.gif
so who do u think she'll end up with?? hihihi

well, she'll end up with

tsukimori-kun, of course. everyone all but mentions the "violin romance" during the first 2-3 episodes, at least. this anime was based off of the video game and also there's a manga too. the best ending for the game, i think, is if you end up with blue boy.

^^;;;

argh! i should know it better. never read anything with a spoiler tag.
tongue.gif
that was the soccer guy right? i have to memorize their names. lol

QUOTE (cheetara56 @ Nov 11 2006, 08:48 PM) well, she'll end up with

tsukimori-kun, of course.  everyone all but mentions the "violin romance" during the first 2-3 episodes, at least.  this anime was based off of the video game and also there's a manga too.  the best ending for the game, i think, is if you end up with blue boy.

^^;;;
Wow , there's a game ? ... so there is more to this anime than meets the eye .
laugh.gif
The soccer guy is so handsome and so nice too . If the blue boy is coming around (the violinist) Hano-chan has nothing to worry about , she has the pick of the crop .
laugh.gif

QUOTE (cheetara56 @ Nov 11 2006, 11:48 PM) well, she'll end up with

tsukimori-kun, of course.  everyone all but mentions the "violin romance" during the first 2-3 episodes, at least.  this anime was based off of the video game and also there's a manga too.  the best ending for the game, i think, is if you end up with blue boy.

^^;;;
who was he again?? i can't realli remember
blink.gif
but its a realli good anime to watch ^^ worth the time =] i just finished watching the 2nd epi does anyone know when the next one will come out? or does it just depend on the subbers?

QUOTE (samthebear @ Nov 11 2006, 09:52 PM) who was he again?? i can't realli remember
blink.gif
but its a realli good anime to watch ^^ worth the time =] i just finished watching the 2nd epi does anyone know when the next one will come out? or does it just depend on the subbers?
It all depends on the subbers , I tried to visit their web site and could not do so , don't think they have one , unless the experts here know . They took a really long time with subbing this last episode , too bad ,, because it is a good , funny one to watch . I guess we will just alert one another when it comes out .
biggrin.gif

ok ok. who am i going to choose if was hano? i think i like the soccer guy. or the other green haired guy. the one she talked to in the rooftop. lol

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 11 2006, 09:59 PM) ok ok. who am i going to choose if was hano? i think i like the soccer guy. or the other green haired guy. the one she talked to in the rooftop. lol
The cutie pie with the trumpet ? Yes , he's a fine one too, and so friendly , also possible is the rich guy with the beautiful, long, purple hair . Gee.....only on episode two and we're already speculating ? Things are gonna get interesting.....I'm gonna enjoy this one for sure !
wink.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 12 2006, 12:59 AM) ok ok. who am i going to choose if was hano? i think i like the soccer guy. or the other green haired guy. the one she talked to in the rooftop. lol
same here! i really hope she doesn't pair with that other violin guy... whatshisname? just cuz of the whole 'lovers story' i hope that doesn't affect who she'll end up with -_-ll...

QUOTE (samthebear @ Nov 12 2006, 01:07 PM) same here! i really hope she doesn't pair with that other violin guy... whatshisname? just cuz of the whole 'lovers story' i hope that doesn't affect who she'll end up with -_-ll...
Too soon to call !
laugh.gif
We're just having fun guessing , I mean we're only on episode number two afterall . Let's see.....I wonder who's going to win the music competition? Can't wait to see which of the musical insturments will win and with what piece of music ?

QUOTE (toone @ Nov 15 2006, 08:57 AM) hope it doesnt take long for the nix one to come out really like it
smile.gif

Yes, I am in total agreement ..... anyone who gets it first will hopefully alert the rest of us .
laugh.gif

sigh* the latest one is not out yet. do u guys have any idea where we can get the ost? i love the op. it goes really well with the anime.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Nov 16 2006, 11:14 AM) sigh* the latest one is not out yet. do u guys have any idea where we can get the ost? i love the op. it goes really well with the anime.
biggrin.gif

A friend gave me these web site addresses ....try it and see if what you seek, can be found there .
biggrin.gif
http://www.wizage.net/NAFTP/all.php or try, http://anidb.info . Some of the other shows we both like, are listed as well . Yeah, I know number 3 is yet to be subbed ....raw is out already though .

the raws r wayy way a head, if u look on youtube there r tons of people who hav put up RAWs something like up to epi 7!! >.< i realli can't wait for the next one!! >.<

Okay, everyone, episode three is out . Hooray for classical music, anime style !
laugh.gif

Well the third episode was intresting, that first year girl is going to do something bad, no doubt. And i hope Ryou helps her, but i bet its going to be a last minute thing to make it more dramatic.

QUOTE (Raven1942 @ Nov 19 2006, 10:24 AM) Well the third episode was intresting, that first year girl is going to do something bad, no doubt. And i hope Ryou helps her, but i bet its going to be a last minute thing to make it more dramatic.
Yes, I agree.....she's up to something, hope Hino-chan doesn't get burned as a result . Ryou plays the piano so beautifully, Chopin in anime, wow ! Will be interesting to see how he and the blue haired boy compete, if they do...what a pair of rivals for Hino !
laugh.gif

ahh!!! its soo good!! >.< i can't wait for the next one ^^ >.< i do hope that the girl doing the piano accompiment won't mess it up for her just b/c shes jelous...
sad.gif
>.<

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back