Fate Spinoffs: Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo (2019), Extra~Last Encore~Irusterias Tendōron, Emiya-san Chi no Kyō no Gohan (2018) & Apocrypha (2017)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well we have to deal with the Robin Hood portion, then it gets further in with a few more servants though. The 3rd Stratum story is already up, but I'll try and watch it when I get the chance to do so.

I feel a bit weirded out that I called Nursery Rhyme for the series, and not only that but also seeing her Master too. Apparently this is going to be those loop issues until they trip the right flags after so many runs on this floor now.

It's not bad, especially how they go about teaching the dishes Shirou tries to make here. Although it seems to be aiming for seasonal dishes in a way though.

I get this feeling that since SHAFT did this they knew how to pull off this episode rather well in a way. I mean if you noticed it seemed like something from the Magical Madoka series in a way with Nursery Rhyme here. In any case this makes me wonder if he has the memories of when he went up there once as his female form now here, and Nero did mention she managed to get up to the Angelica Cage once before too.

Kid-Wolf said:
Well we have to deal with the Robin Hood portion, then it gets further in with a few more servants though. The 3rd Stratum story is already up, but I'll try and watch it when I get the chance to do so.
i wonder if Umu's poisoned bloodletting is a JoJo reference ;/ or, its land full of mushrooms (Kinoko) on Fate's creator?... too surrealistic ala Monogatari (Shaft after all), I hope sooner subs next eps like #7 Kooritsukai's [sad loli noises]:lol:

Kid-Wolf said:
I feel a bit weirded out that I called Nursery Rhyme for the series, and not only that but also seeing her Master too. Apparently this is going to be those loop issues until they trip the right flags after so many runs on this floor
It confused me at first until I noticed 'Alice's Command Spells, so Shinji's pink-haired GF was the servantless here... in ep.8 Li Shuwen is Berserker instead of Assassin, they skip 4th floor because Rin used to be cúchulainn's Master?:huh:

Kid-Wolf said:
In any case this makes me wonder if he has the memories of when he went up there once as his female form now here, and Nero did mention she managed to get up to the Angelica Cage once before too.
that's exactly ep.9 was all about, her past but I didn't expect Rani once again... also if i'm not wrong, this is the 1st song by a guy (GARest OP) in Fate series b)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZvcagcUv4Y

Kid-Wolf said:
It's not bad, especially how they go about teaching the dishes Shirou tries to make here. Although it seems to be aiming for seasonal dishes in a way though.
not really in ep'4 ;p chill guilty pleasure of mine as Fate fan, sadly waifu Caster isn't invited for girls' day previously... She deserves more screentime after this last ending, i think assassin tried to tell her 'just go and fix me a sandwich' :lol:

If anything Shirou does need to teach her the basics of being a housewife, since he has that knack for cooking and the openness to give people a chance to shine at what they can do in the kitchen, especially when keeping Saber out of it. :3

Kid-Wolf said:
If anything Shirou does need to teach her the basics of being a housewife, since he has that knack for cooking and the openness to give people a chance to shine at what they can do in the kitchen
especially Sakura by ep.5 as usual getting along just fine, unlike her 'Dark side' in that Prisma Illya movie Special xD... anyway I'm glad to see more Rider too, despite Shinji or a few other minor characters finally join this monthly show :d

F/E-LE: Illustrias Geocentrism (Ptolemaic Theory), Is that really its Last Encore?

Kid-Wolf said:
I get this feeling that since SHAFT did this they knew how to pull off this episode rather well in a way. I mean if you noticed it seemed like something from the Magical Madoka series in a way with Nursery Rhyme here.
i did! also, their final 3 eps' delay reminds me bakemonogatari 9 years ago <_<

Well it seems there is a special dish for each month this airs it feels like. So far it looks like November and December are going to be inter themed dishes I'll bet. Granted these episodes give a good idea on how to make these dishes if possible too.

Kid-Wolf said:
it seems there is a special dish for each month this airs it feels like. So far it looks like November and December are going to be inter themed dishes I'll bet.
a few dishes here don't feel seasonal like today starring Archer instead, who is literally an improved Shirou after all ;/... about the upcoming Xmas i wonder if Gil or Berserker will ever join, because I doubt Kirei in such peaceful spinoff ;)

Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note, no F/GO this new year?

Norren said:
Waver felt like the real protagonist. He wanted his peers and superiors to respect him, he instead found the respect of a friend and learned to respect himself.
well, finally he is xD i didn't expect a midquel now that Emiyagohan ended ^_^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back