Mai Hime the next stage

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

TNT

-nii
Retired
According to Anime news network:
QUOTE According to reports on Moon Phase, a 2nd season of My-Hime, "My-Hime Next Stage," is currently in the works. The heroine of this season is Arika, a character that showed up at the end of the first season. No details on release time frame was given yet.

And if the rumor wasnt quite enough for you then maybe this page on the sunrise website will convince you:
http://www.sunrise-inc.co.jp/my-hime/web/nextstage.html

If its even half as good as the original My Hime, then its going to be good.
cool.gif

wah! who is akira? i feel stupid for not knowing who she is, or that she even existed. sounds cool, cant wait for Mai hime 2

i know who akira is, but not who arika is =P well... hells yeah there's gonna be more mai hime!!!!!!!! that's what's important right now
wink.gif
i just hope it's at least as good as the original mai hime...

damn great news
wink.gif

/jp

From what I've read, that girl is the daughter of Midori and the professor... It said something about the PS2 game, so maybe she'll make an appearance there?

~ SP

wow this is great, a second season! ^__^ hmm, Arika... i better review the last episode
biggrin.gif
now il just wait for our reliable quick downloaders (e.g. TNT, SP, etc) to watch it and send in their first impressions

<goes off to re-watch Mai HiME last ep>

that running lady does look like the person in TNT's link. i wonder why she even stopped to stare at natsuki and take off.

QUOTE (Random japanese site)The love daughter of teacher heaven river professor of archaeology of protagonist of game edition.

It may very well have been another teacher besides Midori, but who knows. Granted, Babelfish isn't perfect.
tongue.gif

Anyone have any ideas as to when it is showing? Probably fall season, or next year...

~ SP

ehh.. thought there was supposed to be a 300 year gap between hime's anyways.. and they did kinda blow up the star?

Heh, if I had to venture out on a guess, it has to do with something with Searrs again, trying to take over the world with their false HiMEs...

~ SP

I don't know how goog will be this new season if it has the same "very flower hapy baterflay ending". I didn'n like the first one (I found it very hapy).

geez, kite. although i respect your opinion, i don't respect how you you say it. is "goog" a typo for "good", "hapy" for "happy" and "didn'n" for "didn't"?

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Apr 24 2005, 02:37 PM) geez, kite. although i respect your opinion, i don't respect how you you say it. is "goog" a typo for "good", "hapy" for "happy" and "didn'n" for "didn't"?
Please accept the fact that not everybody's first language is english. I've been surprised by the number of malaysians on the boards...

I find it ironic that you criticise someone's English like that without getting your own right. Anyway, it's a forum not an English test. It's hardly difficult to read it so whats the problem?

In fact I think it's pretty impressive that someone can come onto a forum with English as their second language

nonono.. i meant to say that they would probably type so fast (regardless of race, asianality, etc) that they don't even know they made a mistake and is careless to proof-read, that's all. i'm not racist or anything...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back