Majimoji Rurumo

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Masich

-san
Sempai
A16094-2114843201.1401825550.jpg

Title: Majimoji Rurumo
Japanese: まじもじるるも
Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen
Airing Date: 9/7/2014 (Unknown amount of episodes)
Original Creator: Wataru Watanabe
Original Character Designer: Kazunori Iwakura
Director: Chikara Sakurai
Writer: Mariko Kunisawa
Music + Sound Director: Satoshi Motoyama
Studio: J.C. Staff
Network: AT-X, Tokyo MX, KBS, Sun TV, TV Aichi, BS11, NBC
Opening theme: "Seiippai, Tsutaetai! (せいいっぱい、伝えたい!)" by Suzuko Mimori
Ending theme: "Futari no Chronostasis (ふたりのクロノスタシス)" by Yurika Endou
b_002.png
b_001.png
b_003.png
b_004.png
b_005.png
b_006.png
b_007.png

Kōta Shibaki voiced by: Makoto Takahashi
Rurumo voiced by: Suzuko Mimori
Maoya Sawashita voiced by: Juri Nagatsuma
Kyōko Izumi voiced by: Mari Shiraishi
Masako Shimomura voiced by: Minami Takahashi
Chiro voiced by: Misato Fukuen
Warura Haruriri voiced by: Natsumi Takamori
Sumiko Inoue voiced by: Shizuka Ishigami
Tanako Kujirai voiced by: Yurika Endō
Sugawara voiced by: Haruki Ishiya
Iida-san voiced by: Harumi Sakurai
Nishino voiced by: Hiro Shimono
Sempai voiced by: Junji Majima
Sakurai voiced by: Yūsuke Kobayashi
Official website: http://anime-rurumo.com/

Synopsis: Shibaki is a high-school boy whose only interest is girls. Except he's been branded as the most hentai boy at school and the girls avoid him like the plague. One day he finds a book in the library about how to summon witches. He tries it as a joke, but it turns out to be the real thing.

I waited for 2 episodes to air, before making my reply as I thought : Great first episode, but, that could be to good to be true.
Now, just watched episode 2...I can't stop laughing xD, It is a great series and very fun to look at.
I am happy that I did not check the manga before watching the first episode (It follows the manga to the letter).

Anyway, I do recommend this anime to anyone that enjoys something fantasy+Comedy and simply enjoyable.

Until now i am not too sure about this series. I liked the jokes but they have already been done before. The story itself seems somewhat predictable. I hope the story moves forward towards something unexpected otherwise it may become somewhat boring...

sad.gif
ah, poor little incident. It was a pretty bitter episode to show the limitations of the magic. Shibaki had to learn it the hard way that he can't do everything with the tickets. Next episode seems like the standard beach episode..still i do hope they continue with the growth of Shibaki..

First 75% of the last episode: Standard and everything^^ ... last bit... I cried!!
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 14 2014, 10:02 AM) Next episode seems like the standard beach episode..i do hope they continue with the growth of Shibaki..I cant agree more.
Everything in this serie is growing, yet, even though last episode made him look more mature... I can already tell from the preview for the next episode that he returns to his same old self, so far.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 14 2014, 10:02 AM)
sad.gif
ah, poor little incident. It was a pretty bitter episode to show the limitations of the magic. Shibaki had to learn it the hard way that he can't do everything with the tickets. Next episode seems like the standard beach episode..still i do hope they continue with the growth of Shibaki..
OMG!

Here I just jumped in to watch a little nonsensical fun, and I wind up bawling..

CASE... Oh man. "The candle that burns brightest.."

What a GOOD kitten.

Life lesson and a side of Rurumo that I didn't expect to see.

Shibaki was a TRUE man in this episode. I can't think of any way that this episode could have gone better. His internal monologues towards the end were genuine and heart-felt.

GREAT episode. I'm going to save this one for my wife to watch the next time we sit down together to watch anime.

Goes to show that you just can't pigeon-hole all animes into their archetypes and expect nothing more...

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Aug 21 2014, 01:54 AM)His internal monologues towards the end were genuine and heart-felt.

Goes to show that you just can't pigeon-hole all animes into their archetypes and expect nothing more...

i must agree. in the beginning it felt to be a regular beach episode. However as soon as Rurumo becomes cursed he changes a lot. He may have regretted what he did (for a bit) though. This looks like he is falling a bit for Rurumo just as she is for him..

Episode 11... Angel Voice!!
My god, that was beautiful!! Sadly this serie will come to a end (I don't hope for a 2nd season), all I ask is for a great and wonderful ending next week.

Majimoji Rurumo Review time!

1 of the 3 favorite animes of this season for me^^, probably something to do with the fact that I have Majimoji Rurumo + Magimoji Rurumo: Makai-hen manga completely and am following the latest : Magimoji Rurumo: Hōkago no Mahō Chugakusei.
It was a sweet open end and I hope they don't make a 2nd season^^, Would be fun, but I hope not.

Overall, my rating for Magimoji Rurumo: 7/10
Animation: 8/10 (may not be perfect, but, it is the same as the manga style).
Story: 5/10 (I know...why 5/10? It is a nice story, but even in the manga I admit it going so damn slow and half of the time being let out).
Characters: 8/10 (I had hoped on a bit more of some characters such as Harulily).

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back