Manga Recommendation

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
@tomo: I don't like reading manga on the computer, unless I'm really into the series or it's a oneshot. It just hurts my eyes too much. That, and if the art is good enough I like to invest in the series. Most of the series I read online I do buy when released domestically (even if I'm x number of volumes in, I buy from one)

Someone has to support the industry outside Japan *shrugs* And price isn't so much an issue anymore now that prices have dropped, it's more that there are too many series to pick from!

QUOTE (Mune @ Nov 4 2005, 12:18 AM)"Death Note" <-- An interesting Manga to read~ Hai -^_____^-
Click Here! (To Download The Manga) ~Direct Download~
i read all my manga on the computer, and i get most of them from that site aswell!
laugh.gif

some of my fav mangas are
- B Shock
- Gacha Gacha
- Girls Sarus (And DX)
- Mahou Sensei Negima
- Open Sesame
- Parallel
- Pastel
- Pretty Face
most of the manga that i read is love story/ecchi stuff
biggrin.gif

I say you shouldnt download manga buy it

read THe world of narue, people its good

and my name aint just for show I love manga more than anime but I still love anime

@Mune: "If a series is licensed, do not ask where to download it or tell people where to get it. Your post and all related replies will be deleted." -Anime and Manga Rules

I hear Death Note is suppose to be good, but I haven't seen the domestic release around yet (it came out at the beginning of October, too, so I'd have thought it'd make it here by now). I read and liked volume 1 of Ultra Maniac, which surprised me because it's a complete shoujo title
blink.gif

3 series of manga I'm buying at the moment:
Negima, Tsubasa, Angel Heart.

Considering buying School Rumble and Suzuka as well...but to follow and buy 5 manga series is a lot of $ >__<

She the Ultimate Weapon and Gacha Gacha are good ones.

read a lot naruto, bleach, death note, and yakitake japan
still very new in manga cause watching anime a lot
hope anyone can tell me the rating of top manga

QUOTE (devast @ Dec 27 2005, 10:27 PM) I'm currently reading Pretty Face, and it's good
biggrin.gif

I think pretty Face are also good with xtreme doctor in surgery

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Oct 23 2005, 06:48 PM) does anyone buy manga? i spent way too much at the last AN
so i hav a few Bleach volumes, Abenobashi, DearS, FullMetalPanic, Azumanga Daioh and the third vol of Gunparade march (which i bought for five dollars xD and mkK got it for 10)
actually I do
I have a collection of death note,bleach,hikaru no go and ancient manga(dragon ball)
this actually need a lot of money, you surely came from rich family right?

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Nov 23 2005, 03:45 PM) 3 series of manga I'm buying at the moment:
Negima, Tsubasa, Angel Heart.

Considering buying School Rumble and Suzuka as well...but to follow and buy 5 manga series is a lot of $ >__<
why everyone like about school rumble?
can you tell me pls.....
and school rumble is anime I do not that it also a manga

Posted this in the anime recomendation thread before I realized there was this one >.<; :
Iunno where this would be posted.... but I guess I'll try here, as I am asking for a suggestion.../question...

I kinda wanna read a Doujinshi... but not like.... hentai or anything... just normal.... Do they have any online? If so, what's a good site/series?

QUOTE I kinda wanna read a Doujinshi... but not like.... hentai or anything... just normal.... Do they have any online? If so, what's a good site/series?

Whether scanlated or raw, you will be able to find some. I only know of slash sites though, so that won't help since I'm sure it's not what you want to read
happy.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back