Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Another year has already come and gone, but that doesn't mean that I'm leaving you guys anytime soon you know.

So in other words, Happy New Year folks and I hope that the coming year will be much better then the last one.
tongue.gif

happy new year!! heres to another year FTV. yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

u old.

yea. i c y!

Happy new year all!

I hope to post more often this year, and get more to post about! Here's hoping everyone else has a great new year, too!

kinda late and all but happy new years to all of you too

It's been a while FTV, hope you all have been well. Take care and best wishes for the new year (I haven't forgotten about you guys) <3

FansubTVChristmas2014.jpg

Happy Christmas Everyone!

The Fansub.TV Team hope you have a very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!
happy.gif

Merry Christmas to all!

QUOTE (Clowd @ Dec 22 2014, 07:03 PM)It's been a while FTV, hope you all have been well. Take care and best wishes for the new year (I haven't forgotten about you guys) <3
Nice to see you pop by too, Clowd-san...been a long time indeed. Hope all is well!

Happy New Year!

10897036_10152996635275909_6550074270341515453_n.jpg

It's 2015 in Australia and it looks good so far.
biggrin.gif

Happy New Year 2015!

To all who continue to venture herein, have a solid 2015. May your health be robust, your outlook bright, and your anime watching ongoing and never ending in the coming new year.
wink.gif

Spacer.gif
Happy Christmas Everyone!

I hope all of you have a very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!
happy.gif

Happy New Year!

295950-new-year-039-s-eve-fireworks-sydney-harbour.jpg

Here's a preview of 2016 from Australia ... good so far!
biggrin.gif

happy new year! heres to another good year of anime.

New Year is a LIE! the real one is next month on the 7th

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back