Monitor Problem

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

hamasusuke

-aniue
Retired
Hey guys it's me again, with another computer-related problem (yes, again XD).

anyhow, it seems like my monitor doesn't work. The power button blinks on and off, but there's no image displayed. It also makes a bird-like buzz when the power button flickers on.

The monitor's model is E173FPb. I'm planning on taking it apart soon, but not until I'm sure of what the possible problems are.

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jan 26 2007, 09:07 PM) The monitor's model is E173FPb. I'm planning on taking it apart soon, but not until I'm sure of what the possible problems are.
Whats the Make/Company? How many years have you had it for? Did you try contacting the maker?

Is it me or has the mods lately lagging in their work?

Hama said "E173FPb" so it should be the Dell E173FPb Flat screen monitor am I correct?.. I don't know much about monitor fixing but instead of taking it apart, you should just send it to a technician.. It'd be fun taking it apart but it would also be a waste.. It's up to you
laugh.gif

QUOTE (alchemist11 @ Jan 29 2007, 04:35 AM)

Is it me or has the mods lately lagging in their work?

Please p.m. an active moderator if you yourself find any place where modifications are needed.. Just p.m the ones in green you find on the bottom of Fansub TV Forums..

hmm.. I wouldn't say "lagging"... just, we've been going at a lightyear's pace for you to notice XD.

Yeah, i was gonna send it to a technician too. Turns out, there's an inverter problem (i found out thanks to google and ebay.) I'm gonna crank it open and see what's up with it.

Suggestions?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back