my project!!!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

warita200

Tai Youkai
Sempai
hello guys.....

I have designed this for my marketing 2 project..... I only used microsoft paint, so keep in mind my limitation. But wanted to ask you, if you could give me some feedback. I am not sure what I could do better. So please take a look!!

PS: the product is supposed to be Müsli, that you eat while you are going to work/school...... in the transparent lid there should be the müsli ... but I didnt bother to draw it and in the cup is the milk and then you mix them together.
As for the colors, I didnt pick the green one. I was out voted by the majority!!

So please leave some ideas as to what I could do better!!!

hey warita, the only thing that bugs me is that you put some spraypaint on the fun and classic, but you left that out in the fit cup. I think you should put some on that one too, it creates a nice effect
smile.gif

Otherwise, I think that you did a really good job, especially since you only used paint!!

So is the aim for your project to market this müsli?

::edit:: sorry warita, I just noticed you DID spraypaint it, it was just so light and I didn't see it at first glance
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mowerman @ May 27 2007, 10:27 AM) Is that some sort of dry cereal product? Very not bad for ms paint. Must have been a pain in the but detailing that in paint.
it was a pain in the ass, I spent 4 hours playing with it... but hey, I discovered things I didnt even know microsoft paint had, hua hua hua

Well, let me put it this way: I have a thundering headache and the job of a designer seems like punishment when god wants to make you feel his wrath. My hand hurts....

But it turned surprisingly nice. I am satisfied, I think I did a better job that I will get credit for.
smile.gif

PS: yeah, müsli is sort of cereal combined with oat flakes, nuts..... and such stuff

looks nice MS Paint can do wonders ive seen a video of a guy recreating the Mona Lisa on paint and it looks almost exactly as the original one.

It looks great, Id definetly buy it if I saw it in a store

How on earth did you get that precicion with Paint??? its not humanly possible you uuchuujin

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back