New Eps download problem?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's finally fixed!!!! man after waiting for so long i really want to watch anime ASAP!!

:sigh: now that i can't download stuff from fansub again.. damn!! it should have been fixed 2 hours ago
wink.gif

/jp

Silk is probably out of sync with Seras. Since Silk is in the test mode, I have to manually (GASP! manually!) tell the servers to synchronize with each other so that the files match. If you're seeing a File Not Found error then that file hasn't been synced yet. New episodes are prone to this sort of error on Silk.

Everything's looking good so far and it looks like everything will be running on Silk soon. Maybe next month, we can have another Silk server if our revenue allows for it.

Seras is expensive, especially compared to silk. If you read the monthly reviews then you can see that fansub has not even reached their break even point in previous months.

in other hands, its good if we can have another server. silk seems to be reliable. not as fast as seras but still worth the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back