Nihonomaru [Anime Games]

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Katie @ Jul 07 2007, 02:37 PM) U like to talk a lot of BS , we don't need drama and your kind is not appreciated on my board. Simple as that, so don't push yourself, you want to come you are welcome, you going to act like an ignorant kid and be unmature simply no one will appreciated and you will get banned again !

~Trojants fix your pc, no one have reported anything about such a thing. it is an Anime forum, not a warez forum.

~And nothing is for a sake of drama, you come with an idiotic attitude, you will be banned again Aussdoerrt.

If you go on with spamming my thread, I will report it to the mods.
Well well now, I was just asking an innocent question, no? what's with that rude response?? After all:

1. Everyone knows what was going on on the old forum so don't just say it's all lies -- it's not.
2. This is not "your" thread - on Fansub TV threads are meant to discuss things and I was discussing your project with its relation to the old one, fair and square.
3. Posting something relevant to the topic of discussion is the opposite of "spam".
4. You should talk to the mods if you feel it appropriate; I recall them having a lot of respect for your 'Rakuen Otome'.

I should have probably reported a personal offense to the moderators right away. However, if such undeserved rudeness continues, there will be no other choice but to do so. I feel wronged when other users intend to restrict my willingness to discuss a topic with others.

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt)well say thanx to your antivirus XDHuh don´t tell me you surfed the web without an antvirus program, if that´s the case well then it´s your own fault if you get Trojans and friends, since you can get them nearly everywhere if you´re not using it.
QUOTE (Ausdoerrt)Well well now, I was just asking an innocent question, no? what's with that rude response??Uh but honestly what kind of answer do you await if you offended her site in the first place, if you don´t like her site then why bother to visit it, well however because I don´t know what happened with the old site I probably shouldn´t say anything more
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Jul 07 2007, 03:24 PM) Well well now, I was just asking an innocent question, no? what's with that rude response?? After all:

1. Everyone knows what was going on on the old forum so don't just say it's all lies -- it's not.
2. This is not "your" thread - on Fansub TV threads are meant to discuss things and I was discussing your project with its relation to the old one, fair and square.
3. Posting something relevant to the topic of discussion is the opposite of "spam".
4. You should talk to the mods if you feel it appropriate; I recall them having a lot of respect for your 'Rakuen Otome'.

I should have probably reported a personal offense to the moderators right away. However, if such undeserved rudeness continues, there will be no other choice but to do so. I feel wronged when other users intend to restrict my willingness to discuss a topic with others.

You know I don't like when ppl fake it. Simply you were banned from my forum for spamming it and not following rules. Everyone you talking about knows well who you are and they are done dealing with you. They don't like you.

If I made a topic then it is my thread. Meaning of discussing stuff about my project is good in the sense that you don't come and start useless post that shows how immature you really are.

Do you also include adware and trojans, banning the innocents, stealing Fansub's banners, hentai ads for kids and admin vs moderator drama as before? I'd sure like to join for the sake of the drama XD

This doesn't look like a disscussion at all. It seems someone trying to start up something ignorant.

What you mentioned wasn't relevant to the topic in one bit. All ppl enjoy my board and that is what good about it emo.

And I did talk to the mod since you never stop being mature enough to understand what is right from wrong.

And you are restricting your willingness to discuss on this topic by acting the way you are.

Anyways you've been reported cause you've benn conntinueing on spamming this topic. I don't see you doing the same with other threads and I mean "Disscussing topic relevant to the project" Like you said.

Katie

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Jul 07 2007, 04:39 PM) Uh but honestly what kind of answer do you await if you offended her site in the first place, if you don´t like her site then why bother to visit it, well however because I don´t know what happened with the old site I probably shouldn´t say anything more
laugh.gif

There wasn't an old site
wink.gif

*wisper to katie* dont double post lol especially one min after XD

Katie....were you connected with the "Montrial Otome" site...I'm not sure what "Rakuen Otome" was...ah...it don't matter.
wink.gif

Anyways, Jun, I'm not sure if I have an antivirus software....I might do since all of my PCs are custom made by this old guy...who's COOL!! XD Anyways, I've never came across any "Trojans and friends" before.....maybe I do have an anitvirus on my PC...ah who cares.
laugh.gif

Man, I sound like a retard....talking like this.

Well, Katie ur site is really good.....hmmm oh yeah are u like to Nihonomaru as Daft is to FTV...what I mean is...are you the creator and leader of Nihonomaru and if you are you've done a wonderful job and if not, thank you very much for introducing the site.
biggrin.gif

As for Ausdoerrt...well you can't really do anything...the best you could do is ignore him.

Well Ausdoerrt, I have seen him a couple of times and to me, he doesn't really come across as a spammer.....thats probably because he hasn't spammed in this forum.
ph34r.gif

Okay....lets stop the conversation of the topic "that is going no where"...please continue that "particular" conversation through PM. Thanx.
smile.gif

Okay...lets get back to the "real" topic that is Nihonomaru......Katie, please tell us more about the site ??

Thank you.
biggrin.gif

Yes Katie was connected to MO and RO was before MO I believe I wasnt there for it I think hummm...
The site have anime, games, and other things. What I seen in the pass it specialize in art like renders and anime games

Although she told me there more stuff so it probaly dont stop there lol...

on what i can remeber the site katie has it just about everything you can think of.but there few things shes dont't have but overall its ok site i believe shes doing well to keep up the site even no theres been so much problems in the past.i guess onces you put your mind to it your dreams come true and nothing can stop you from getting what you want.

I just think it's not right to just copy my links from the ecchi pics threads and post them on another forum and claiming them as self properties. I don't mind you having a thread for posting ecchi pictures but please find and post them yourself, I don't do it so other sites can post them for me....plaugarism is a crime

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jul 08 2007, 11:31 AM) I just think it's not right to just copy my links from the ecchi pics threads and post them on another forum and claiming them as self properties. I don't mind you having a thread for posting ecchi pictures but please find and post them yourself, I don't do it so other sites can post them for me....plaugarism is a crime
yea I notice she jack my post too...for the ecchi pics
ohmy.gif

QUOTE (C-Gen @ Jul 08 2007, 01:02 AM) on what i can remeber the site katie has it just about everything you can think of.but there few things shes dont't have but overall its ok site i believe shes doing well to keep up the site even no theres been so much problems in the past.i guess onces you put your mind to it your dreams come true and nothing can stop you from getting what you want.

What I can remember is that you are highly perverted that isn't bad, i am pervert too at some points and that is my bussiness. But the problem is you know yourself, I don't like you for being fake. You posted a reply here talking about some of my personal stuff and the mods deleted it. Yet again you came and post again. I ignored you and your thread you made. U should do the same and I hate fake ppl who talk behinds ppl's back and be nice when they meet them again.

Stop being ignorant.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jul 08 2007, 01:02 AM)
I just think it's not right to just copy my links from the ecchi pics threads and post them on another forum and claiming them as self properties. I don't mind you having a thread for posting ecchi pictures but please find and post them yourself, I don't do it so other sites can post them for me....plaugarism is a crime

Credit is given check the first post. But they aren't your own art-work to tell me not to share them there. U didn't draw these pic. you took from other places. If you need me to stop sharing them , then you need to go to to the original source of where you find these pic and give full credit and talk to the owners of these art-work cause they aren't yours to claim at all.

Issue is solved and plz don't Hi-jack this thread again. if you have an issue take it up to the admin as I am now talking and solving this issue and this thread was open again after it was locked.

Issues been solved b/w me, the admin and MMK , if someone else reply about this issue again to start something new then , the mods will take care of him/her
Thanks

and more updated on Nihonomary will be comming soon =3

--

Updates :3

1- Stream section been added.
2- Gender icons anime type are added too ! I like it =P
3-RPG game is greatly updated by tfoo
http://forum.nihonomaru.com/site-help/2314-nms-rpg-faq.html

4- usernote inside the profile kinda like myspace x3

P.S if you don't like dark skin color, check left corner all the way down. u can select the blue skin named Element !

Hope you like all these stuff =3

Warning, no double posting.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back