One Piece (Manga)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
LMAO!!!! as many times as i see it in these chapters, I can't help but deem it as awesome when other pirates flip out over how strong/ and or crazy luffy is. 3rd gear to me is still awesome. hopefully well definitely see a major part played by jimbei though. i don't want him to be "just another person" to have to fight.

Jimbei is not another enemy for the strawhats if anything he is a potential ally since he want to save Ace.

But man, i can help but want to see a fight between whitebeard and luffy. I think luffy would get owned but it would still be cool to see.

Also cant wait for luffy and Ace fated reunion.

Luffy vs the Chief warden. But how will luffy handle the jelly poop... i mean poison poison man. Should be interesting but i cant wait for the Luffy to finally meet with Ace.

Also confirmed there is a level 5, looks like hell has no bounds.

QUOTE Also confirmed there is a level 5, looks like hell has no bounds.

there also level 6.. yeah.. no bounds
but now we know where ace is being capture.

luffy likes always, make a surprise by healed in just a day. strong will!!
MEISHI!!!!!!! (food)

yeahh,,that's right, he is super minded idiot,,haha,,

i think i feel sory for those okama who let him eat everything food inside tha prison,,,hahaha

Things are starting move, who knew Iva was dragon's nakama. I think Iva said that his power was to draw out the latent abilities of a person. Haki means will power, so i think because of Luffy Haki he was able to recover quickly. Therefore, Luffy should be able to use Haki in his next fight. I dont see him making it through unless he does so.

Man im annoyed that One Piece is on a break next week, cause right now Naruto and bleach is failing IMO.

i like when iva suprise that dragon was luffy's father,
WTH is that reaction. very funny..
her death wink is super strong too..

now the three star have gone to rescue ace,
iva, luffy, inazuma VS magelan..

Yeah..cant w8 for whitebeard rescues ace...it's one hec of a supreme battle between the marines and the pirates...

laugh.gif
btw..boa x luffy

Im pretty interested in knowing Blackbeards plans. I mean One Pice couldnt be it, because if it would bet that, he wouldnt be in Impel Down.
He is defenitly not defeated, because if he dies he can resurecct through the darkness as seen against Ace.
I think he gave Shiryuu a place in his crew, because Shiryuu wont want to go back into a cell after this.

Is it me or blackbeard just easily went defeated by magellan??

so.. magellan is chief of impel gaol is not something to be laugh about..
HE really is strong....
damn strong..
all situation has been turned..
luffy side in disadvantage..

I Really Wanna Know Why Crocodile Wants To Kill Whitebeard, I Think He Has The Best Powers In The Shickibukai

Another epic ending for a One piece arc.

QUOTE Megallan: Any last words?

Bon-chan: I have no regrets

That has got to be the best comeback line.

Now only four hours till Ace's execution. The war is about to commence. Who shall emerge victorious?

Mr. 2 went out like Scarface. I have to give him credit, he was not just all talk. At lease now we can start to see more about the other member and Ace. Really good dramatic Chapter.

QUOTE (masterkai @ Jun 25 2009, 11:57 AM)Really good dramatic Chapter.

Totally agree with you there. Bon-chan is so loyal, :'(. I can't believe this manga is still going and it still has a good storyline.

Going off track, I wonder where and when this manga is going to end. Since Luffy and Co. made it halfway to the Grand Line and going to the New World, this gotta be the halfway point off the storyline. There's still more to cover and I don't think it will ever end. Anyway, at the pace they are going, I think it will take another 10 years to complete it.

Just as i was starting to get bored of this chapter, there was a shocker at the end that leaves me thinking WTF.

This either means Dragon= Gol. D Roger or
Luffy and Ace are not brothers at all. This explains the different names. Cant wait for more.

They arent brothers by blood, because if they were Aces name would be Monkey D. Ace and not Portgas D. Ace.
But damn this is really a Twist, now this Execution becomes a whole new meaning and with all that defense I wonder what Whitebeard will to against that.
But still maybe the other 3 Emperors or Dragon will play a little too there.

And not to forget Luffy and his new "crew".

kind of a boring chapter this time, although it's surprising to hear that Ace is Gold Roger's son. although I think that the marines have it mess up, I think it is really luffy who is rogers son.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Jul 16 2009, 04:40 AM)Just as i was starting to get bored of this chapter, there was a shocker at the end that leaves me thinking WTF.

This either means Dragon= Gol. D Roger or
Luffy and Ace are not brothers at all. This explains the different names. Cant wait for more.

This doesn't mean Dragon= Gol D. Roger. Have you've forgotten in an episode where Dragon appears and is currently the world's wanted man? Plus Gol D. Roger was dying from an incurable disease, if he wanted to see his son born, he would have met him if he was still alive and not kill himself in the process.

Gol. D. Roger did tell Rayleigh he won't die, either his legacy won't die or he somehow managed to fake his whole execution death.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Jul 16 2009, 06:58 AM)They arent brothers by blood, because if they were Aces name would be Monkey D. Ace and not Portgas D. Ace.
But damn this is really a Twist, now this Execution becomes a whole new meaning and with all that defense I wonder what Whitebeard will to against that.
But still maybe the other 3 Emperors or Dragon will play a little too there.

And not to forget Luffy and his new "crew".

Portgas was his mother's maiden name and he had great respect for her so he was named after her and not after Gol D. Roger. That or probably Garp took care of Ace as his own to protect him and not let anyone know Ace's identity so he named him after Portgas since no one knew about the unborn child except Garp and Roger.

QUOTE (masterkai @ Jul 16 2009, 07:54 AM)kind of a boring chapter this time, although it's surprising to hear that Ace is Gold Roger's son. although I think that the marines have it mess up, I think it is really luffy who is rogers son.

No, that would suck if Luffy is Roger's son. That kind of messes up the new era thing if you get the son to find one piece and not some new guy. Although the similarities between the two are the same.

Garp even admitted after the Enies Lobby fight that his father is Monkey D. Dragon. Why would he need to lie about it?

In Conclusion, I wouldn't know what is truth now only that what I followed or seen in the past. Anything is possible. All I can say is whether they are blood brothers or not it doesn't really matter, they grew up together as orphans because you never see them growing up with their parents. So Luffy and Ace had a brotherly bond and even if they are not brothers, they still will have those memories they share as children. (example: Buggie and Shanks brotherly bond )

The Will Of D. Those who have D in their names have rather strong characteristics in them that people wouldn't expect. Garp and Roger could even be blood brothers for that matter. That would explain why he gave up his son into Garp's care. You don't just go up to someone in the Marines and say... Hey! take care of my child will you?

Even Garp had deep regret at the last page like it was his fault but one of the elder's told him its not his fault.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back