Place Holder #25

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
[dohtml]<center><object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_h528lwokZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_h528lwokZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object></center>[/dohtml]

I noticed that lately, you've been putting up a lot of Touhou vids. Why not put up the actual flash file instead of the youtube version? I have them, too.

If you want to post it then feel free to on Monday if you want. Unless someone else decided to post up a recomendation of a series.

Also, I only know where to get them off of YouTube since it's rather easy for me to find it.
tongue.gif

Well, it'd be interesting if I could do that... But as a sempai, I don't think I can.

Here's the flash file
A 720 streamed video is likely around or over 16 MB for 2 minutes and the video often lags thanks to it being streamed. The flash video is less than 3 MB and can be resized any amount without losing quality because it's not raster. No lag for buffer!

I think this one was the last one and this one the first one.

Yeah, sempai don't have front page access unfortunately though it is also a good thing that they don't. I'm sure many people would abuse it if given the chance. Daft knows what he is doing and it has worked so far so there is really no reason to mess with it.

Any reason why it has been a bunch of touhou posted on the main page though?

Umm... about that well daft-sama started it and I kind of kept the whole Touhou thing going.
biggrin.gif
Pretty much we're trying to have the front page a bit more active by changing it every Monday and Wednesday unless there is an anime recomendation.

This is to kind of show that the front page is rather active, so if you want you can post something up on Monday if you fell like something other than Touhou. I mean I'm kind of running with what daft-sama started.
tongue.gif

Also, I think Sempais should post things up here if you guys have anything that you think is Front Page Notable of course.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 22 2010, 12:05 AM) Umm... about that well daft-sama started it and I kind of kept the whole Touhou thing going.
biggrin.gif
Pretty much we're trying to have the front page a bit more active by changing it every Monday and Wednesday unless there is an anime recomendation.

This is to kind of show that the front page is rather active, so if you want you can post something up on Monday if you fell like something other than Touhou. I mean I'm kind of running with what daft-sama started.
tongue.gif

Also, I think Sempais should post things up here if you guys have anything that you think is Front Page Notable of course.
+1

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back