Posting and Spamming

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
ahem the thread specifically asks what are u doing nothing else.

Man ok i will try my best not to go off topic... amn it is kinda hard sometimes becasue you know i like to compare things and sometimes... or i think most of the time when i do that some people react about it then we just continue discussing the thing forgetting what the thread is all about...
sad.gif
so sorry really...
sad.gif
i don't wanna get banned!
sad.gif

You don't get banned first we rename you from Angel453455-san to Spammer-Chan
laugh.gif
. Just kidding but stay ontopic in the furure, your post in the anime section doesn't contain alot of spam but you posts here in the general section does.

ah okay... yah! i won't be banned!
biggrin.gif

Ok then i will try my best not to spam in the general section... also kindly don't convert me to spammer chan until i do about a 1000 spam post!
biggrin.gif
i like my name!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 23 2006, 11:29 AM) You don't get banned first we rename you from Angel453455-san to Spammer-Chan
laugh.gif
. Just kidding but stay ontopic in the furure, your post in the anime section doesn't contain alot of spam but you posts here in the general section does.
Hmm , iwonder why that hasnt happened to me yet! , would be rather amusing though
biggrin.gif

i guess i`m safe since DoR is fighting his router
rolleyes.gif

from the forums that I have joined...usually they have some sort of junk-post topic....it's called junkers lounge/junk lounge
laugh.gif

in there u can post just about anything...even if it's just one single smilie

STOP IT SMILELOLZ! you're making him feel bad!!! lol.

and the print screen thing, you have to press alt+PRINT SCREEN, don't you?

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Apr 11 2006, 11:53 PM)and the print screen thing, you have to press alt+PRINT SCREEN, don't you? Its simply print screen.
Then do a little paste in any program capable of handling pictures.

This is kind of interesting. I never thougth I would see spam in the spamming thread ...
Then again ...

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Apr 15 2006, 07:10 AM) hey...
dry.gif
why where my post deleted...
unsure.gif
now its no more fun...
sad.gif

but at least explain...
smile.gif

Read my last post, there was a subtle message in it.
This thread is to report spamming problems in other thread, not to spam here.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 18 2006, 05:46 PM) just as a reminder to all members....PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BEOFRE YOU MAKE A THREAD, I DON'T WANT 4 SCHOOL RUMBLE THREADS LOL

In the search, also remeber to vhange the Search posts from... setting to search files older than 30 days. Specially in the anime section!!

thanks for the heads up. anyone with complaints about abusive members, links to licensed anime/manga, other problems, feel free to pm a moderator.

QUOTE (Gon @ Apr 21 2006, 07:28 PM)Spamming is pointless, ecchi what anime is that as your sig?
wouldn't asking ecchi what anime on his signature be some kind of spam?... That is why you PM (Personal Message) them if you have some kind of off topic question... sorry to break it to you Gon...
wink.gif
Spamming is in fact pointless if you have the option of being able to message someone in private or edit your posts if you made mistakes of some sort... I'll report in any spamming I find and not commit this forbidden law myself to my full extent...
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back