Princess Lover

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyrt

-chi
Kouhai
Although the first sub of princess lover is out I highly recommend passing on watching it. The censorship in the episode is ridiculous and just stupid in general. It is possible that the uncensored version will be out on thursday (thanks to AT-X) and then just hope someone subs it. The anime itself has potential but only if they get rid of the censorship (seriously censoring half the screen simply because it show a little skin or panties is just stupid). So far I do like the anime but not enough to watch the rest of the series with the annoying censorship. I recommend waiting for the uncensored version on Thursday so you don't have to deal with the mysterious ink blots that occur throughout the anime.

Seriously you didnt even check for a princess lover thread.
dry.gif
I didnt even have to scroll down to see it.

ill contact a mod and get this thread deleted or merged. Next time look for a thread before you create another, it's in the damn rules.
dry.gif

QUOTE (shinigamii @ Jul 08 2009, 03:29 PM) Seriously you didnt even check for a princess lover thread. 
dry.gif
  I didnt even have to scroll down to see it.

ill contact a mod and get this thread deleted or merged. Next time look for a thread before you create another, it's in the damn rules.
dry.gif

Sorry. When I searched nothing came up. Please delete these two. (no idea why two were made).

please get a mod to delete. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back