Recommended: Akahori Gedou Hour Rebuge

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Daft27

Daft27

Retired Founder of Fansub.TV
LOL they did a nice job of doing the whole look green girl is very sexy look at her sparkle with her nice biggons

Yeah the teacher was funny in episode 2 banning his head on wooden table's and iron pole's everything he has weird thoughts and a nose bleed
biggrin.gif

why is every good anime polluted with loli
sad.gif

very funny series wood element made me laugh the first episode when i saw that, what does wood element have to do with in the making of the creamy soup the fire underneath?

haha also in love pheromone aimi had a fixation with big boobs and the other little boys XD a lesbian and a pervert the perfect couple XD

P.S Blue witch is the best no little girls for me
ohmy.gif

hey i was just wondering does anyone know what happend with this series cause it just like completly stopped lol . did the people who where subbing it drop it or what . cause its been like a few months since we seen another ep from this series

As i remember correctly the sub team that subbed the serie lost their translator.

Don't kill me about that, i heard something like that.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jul 21 2005, 09:48 PM) the anime is awesome!!! its power rangers wif lolis~~~

dont forget to watch Zettai Seigi Love Pheromone~~~
Oh my , MKK must have had the time of his life with this

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back