Recommended: Da Capo Second Season

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
yes one of my fav. anime is baq~~~ but no yellow-hair loli this time....
sad.gif

Dark-Casper

-ALS
Retired
Ewww I hated Sakura, took away from my precious Nemu-chan who has dissapeered
sad.gif
I never like Kohoru *red hair?* anyways.... tho I can't say no to fan service
happy.gif

Dark-Casper

-ALS
Retired
I would too.... but I mean that opening was HILLARIOUS! I wonder if they'll continue to play off of it or just a 1 epsiode thing?

Revelation

-san
Kouhai
Haha, I loved this first episode too ^^ LoL, I'm totally taken by Kotori also. But then I'm going to miss Nemu also. I wonder who this new girl is. I hope they keep up the comedy and that'll be great ^^

Chiwase!

ben-sama

-dono
Retired
is this something that can be viewed without the first season, or would it be completely lost on me? sounds like a decent show but i haven't seen any of it before.

usspaul

-sama
Retired
you know after i watched the first ep of this i was like hmm maybe i should get the first season so i downloaded it and it was a pretty good show ... there was a lot in it you know ... i hope this one goes as good as the last season

Grimkhmer

-chi
Kouhai
You definitely need to watch the first seaon.... I love it... Hey Guys, only the first episode of the second season is out... Do anyone know when they will distribute the next episodes?

bw25.jpg

usspaul

-sama
Retired
thats a good question man cause im waiting to see new eps

Grimkhmer

-chi
Kouhai
Second Episode of Second Season is out... so Im guessing they are distrubing one episode every thursday... I guess Thursday I have something to look forward to. Well I glad Sakura is gone and I wishing that Jyunchi goes out with Kotori.. They look so cute together!!!!!

Revelation

-san
Kouhai
Yeah, I think so too... every thursday huh. ^^ Okay! The first season is really good so I recommend it ^^ I never really did like Sakura, and I hope Nemu comes back and Kotori is awesome!

Grimkhmer

-chi
Kouhai
Yeah, Sakura was a pest....mainly annoying... I also recommend the first season.. many good times and laughs.... ECK!! I can;t wait for the next episodde 3 of second season!!

Dark-Casper

-ALS
Retired
the 3 of us.... We are the Anti-loli squad!!!! Was that Yoriko, the asisia girl??? The master thing through me off, especially since yoriko was a cat