ReLIFE: Kanketsu-hen

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Nioki @ Jul 21 2016,04:37 PM)I should watch it properly subbedfrom what i'm comparing so far i prefer a weekly fansub, correcting like in ep.9 how Hishiron awkwardly yells Fight... Oh! xD it sounds closer than its simulcast subbed 'Fight on!' ;p so, now reminding Kaizaki to his co-worker is she 001?
dry.gif

Well, I liked it, and the manga seems long enough to give it a second season with the same characters... haven't read it yet, but someone said it was rather popular... so second season seems assured, right?

I just finished watching the series. It was pretty good with some nice background stories. The relationships are nice and actually progressed. On the character side however Hishiro seems a bit weird. Sure we get to see her progressing from a secluded person to someone who actually talks with people. However her backstory is lacking. All the others feel to have more depth...That may be the big deficit in this series. Although it also can be the strong point as she lacks human interaction. we know she is subject 001 but the whole time she was treated like the other characters (not as much information as subject 002). As she seems to be the love interest and the person who failed it feels weird to not know her whole story. It does give a good chance though for a next season. . I would like to see a second season in which we get to see how this will develop (and if some supports are going to do something to help two characters to get together even after the end of the year).

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 24 2016,12:54 PM)ckground stories. The relationships are nice and actually progressed. On the character side however Hishiro seems a bit weird. Sure we get to see her progressing from a secluded person to someone who actually talks with people. However her backstory is lacking. All the others feel to have more depth...That may be the big deficit in this series. Although it also can be the strong point as she lacks human interactioindeed I was surprised to see her help more than Kaizaki in ep‘10, getting even tougher to make Kariu reconciliate... Also unlike cliché sport animes they didn‘t win a match just for joining, but Hishiron‘s flashback ‘this mess is the result‘
laugh.gif

huh.gif
The anime sites have it all uploaded, are you saying you prefer to watch it one ep at a time with some particular fansub unit?

It's worth just watching the whole season IMO.... nice setup for continuation based on the manga to finish the school year... and they could just reboot with a new cast the following season, ratings permitting.... and Mother Nature of course.
ph34r.gif

It's a nice compilation of some of the problems our modern society, especially Japan's, are facing right now, rare to see it addressed in any format, especially as most govts just give lip service to any problem in society and continue doing the same BS, year after year, until the entire system collapse.... shouldn't take much longer at this rate. Abe and the JCB are scheduled to announce more QE/money printing tonight if I remember correctly....and history doesn't have a happy ending to this type of farce. The entire global game is setup for that infamous 'rug pulling' routine to crash the markets, setup another fake revolution scheme etc.... not that this anime will cover any of that... it would be too real, ie. too depressing.
sad.gif
but that's life. It interesting in this show to see the company manipulating people and society as they are.... not much is different really, drugs being shoved down the throats of willing participants... free will... but it's still interesting to see where this leads.... probably the usual feel good scenario.
rolleyes.gif
Maybe a push for yet another vaccine? Just add a little more dope to the mix until you get it right! Same script with the central banks... the global debt markets.... etc

Do you think your fansubs are better than the ones attached to the entire series release?

QUOTE (gdpetti @ Jul 28 2016, 07:25 PM)It's a nice compilation of some of the problems our modern society, especially Japan's, are facing right now, rare to see it addressed in any format, especially as most govts just give lip service to any problem in society and continue doing the same BS, year after year, until the entire system collapse.... shouldn't take much longer at this rate. Abe and the JCB are scheduled to announce more QE/money printing tonight if I remember correctly....and history doesn't have a happy ending to this type of farce.  The entire global game is setup for that infamous 'rug pulling' routine to crash the markets, setup another fake revolution scheme etc.... not that this anime will cover any of that... it would be too real, ie. too depressing. 
sad.gif
  but that's life. It interesting in this show to see the company manipulatingindeed now that I watched ep.11 at last is shown why Kaizaki quitted, the shitty company he worked for 3 months... After what happens to his senpai as hinted previously, a bit depressing but seems it‘ll be fun again with RenaxOga next
happy.gif

Depends on the classes, as so much of that school stuff is forgotten rather soon if it's not used in college or life. Other than that, you could blame it on this new business being a startup, and finding people that could look the part of a high school student a few years later isn't going to be too easy, seeing how they have to return to high school and take those courses they hate all over again.
dry.gif

QUOTE (gdpetti @ Aug 10 2016, 7:31 PM)so much of that school stuff is forgotten rather soon if it's not used in college or life. Other than that, you could blame it on this new business being a startup, and finding people that could look the part of a high school student a few years later isn't going to be too easy, seeing how they have to return to high school and take those coursestouché in contrast Oga is smart yet dense, realizing his love for Rena until ep'12
after hearing the last different ED now, I just found MVs with all its full songs
biggrin.gif

Yeah, this anime was rather nice, had post HS storyline as well, even if indicating that life isn't perfect after graduation, nor is it completely boring... you can always take a pill and return to the past and learn from your mistakes... though the monetary aspect of this, from a corporate profit making form, isn't being taken into account, perhaps because it's still in the R&D phase... but like real time travel, none of this is mentioned, and perhaps that's best, unless they want to expand the scope of the show next season? Hints about the failing Abenomic economy, lack of child care et al?
biggrin.gif

I actually find it more interesting that you're only watching it weekly and don't just watch all the eps when ready.
huh.gif
I find it much easier to watch when ready, as I have trouble remembering the characters, especially as they all look the same in most animes... osis. Add in the usual predictable plotlines and the fact that I can never remember names (I think it's genetic on my father's side
rolleyes.gif
) and I have to return to the first page to see who is who when names are mentioned.... such as Honoka? who is that? I have no idea, especially as I finished this a couple of weeks ago... so long!
laugh.gif
Maybe I need one of those pills? not that it would help though, another aspect of these plotlines never discussed.... most things are as they are, due to the setup, if you go back with the older mind, you really aren't the same person... which changes everything, one of the little problems I had with this as I mentioned... that PE class, his body is younger, he wouldn't have problems running... only the mind is different, but if not, explain that, but they don't... of course, that would be inviting too many other questions that nag the observant viewer.
mad.gif

QUOTE (gdpetti @ Aug 24 2016, 08:53 PM)I actually find it more interesting that you're only watching it weekly and don't just watch all the eps when ready.
huh.gif
I find it much easier to watch when ready, as I have trouble remembering the characters, especially as they all look the same in most animes... osis. Add in the usual predictable plotlines and the fact that I can never remember names (I think it's genetic on my father's side
rolleyes.gif
) and I have to return to the first page to see who is who when names are mentioned.... such as Honoka? who is that? I have no idea, especially as I finished this a couple of weeks ago... so long!
laugh.gif
Maybe I need onethis girl ;p also I already posted why previously, so just saw #13 aired last week
cat stickers here! I say best romcom this season, hoping more '001x002' in S2
smile.gif

ReLIFE: Final Arc, all 4·eps released at once like the Tv series! different EDs too

Norren said:
This cast is great. I've been several of them in past lives. XD

I really wish the Line manga for this series was getting translated like ReLife. I wanna see everyone's reactions as Moriko's little lie from this ep comes unravelled.
this surprised me not checking animecharts lately, stoic megane maid FTW ^_^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back