Episode Summary Remake our Life! Episodes 5-6

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Episode 5

After the roasting Nanako got dished out in the previous episode she has gotten over her initial grievousness and has decided to put her all into training to be a singer.

full
full
full
full

In a moment of downtime Nanako has a heart-to-heart conversation with Kyoya and thanks him for his inspiration and continued support into achieving her goals.

full
full
full

The university festival is underway and it’s all hands-on deck as the whole gang help out in the maid café that they are running for the next two days!

full
full
full
full

Exhausted from all their excursions they chill out in the dorms. The following day Eiko decides to show her face. She wants to raise awareness to upcoming event, and apologise for her brutal remarks to Nanako. I suppose she also wanted to have a taste of the moe moe dish but was too tsundere to admit it!

full
full

This being an art show there is some drama to be had and right on cue we get some. It would seem the secret star performer in the concert has gone walkabout and someone has to take their place on the grand stage.

full
full

No noble prizes on guessing who is picked to be the last-minute sub!

full

After moments of great apprehension and misgivings Kyoya delivers a good pep talk to Nanako. Gassed Nanako decides to hit the big stage and in her moment of truth... She manages to pull the cat out of the bag!

full
full
full

Episode 6

Things start off in a kerfuffle as Tsurayuki has been skipping classes to pay for his tuition fees. He reassures everyone it is only a minor mishap and normal service will be resumed.

full
full

Such reassurances prove to be empty as his level of bunking escalates. Things then go from bad to worse as he collapses one morning. A brief visit to the hospital does not dent Tsurayuki’s resolve however and this is where things get to a head!

full
full
full

Kyoya is the knight in shining armour and has got a solution to Tsurayuki’s predicament. He proposes the gang make a doujin game to sell for a few bucks. Utilizing the talents of the team he gets down to work.

full
full
full

But all that work will be for naught without a special powerful backing so he finally relents to his senpai’s earlier offer.

full
full

With the backing settled, Kyoya needs to run through what the game’s contents will be which generates an animated response…

full
full

Things do not get much better either as soon after there are numerous issues that spring up with getting this game off the ground. All the work required takes them out of their comfort zone and the sheer effort required is staggering which leaves everyone shattered.

full
full
full

Help can come from the strangest places however as there are people who like to help on the side lines.

full
full

The biggest drama is saved for last as an unexpected guess drops a bombshell on the Kyoya and co.

full
full
full

Last edited:
Monsta666

Monsta666

Staff Writer
For some reason I can't quite place, I have now put this series as top priority on my viewing list... and totally an unrelated coincidence it has some very cute maids... I'm also really liking the art style.

Just as a heads up Remake our Life! to the shows premise. This is a series that centres on Kyoya who goes 10 years back in time so he can follow his dream of going to art college. In his previous life he went for the safe university course which ultimately led him to a dead end. Distraught about abandoning his passions he gets a second change to make good on his dreams.

Remake our Life is a romantic, drama that centres on art school where everyone is around 17/18. What is notable about the series is that it has a lot of nostalgic items from the early 2000's that litters the show. From various computer programs interfaces to items common in that era. If you keep an eye out you will see it and it is one of the nice features of the anime.

I actually quite like Kyoya as a character as he is creative, thinks outside the box and more importantly acts more mature for his age which is understandable given he is actually a 28 year old in a 18 year old body. Those qualities is what gets the girls interested in him and is way more believable as opposed to the usual cardboard cut-out/self-inserts that is so prominent in harem/romantic series. To me this is really a welcome change. That plus the fact it is in art school make this a series worth watching. Maids are a welcome bonus but this show isn't heavy on the maids at least for now...

But if maids are your thing you should get a calling for Kobayashi by clicking the spoiler tag. ;)

full
full
full
full

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back