Rokujyoma no Shinryakusha!?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Masich

-san
Sempai
A15865-4034187484.1393485789.jpg

Title: Invaders of the Six-Tatami Mat Room!?
Japanese: 六畳間の侵略者!?
Genres: Comedy, Harem, Romance, School, Supernatural
Airing Date: 11/7/2014 (TV series 12 episodes)
Original Creator: Takehaya
Original Character Designer: Poco
Director: Shin Oonuma
Series Composition: Shogo Yasukawa
Music by: Ryosuke Nakanishi
Storyboard Director: Hideki Furukawa
Studio: Silver Link
Network: Tokyo MX, SUN, AT-X, BS11
Opening theme: Koukan win-win Mujouken by Heart Invader (consisting of Hikari Omori, Eri Suzuki, Masumi Tazawa, and Maria Naganawa).
Ending theme: Love is Milk Tea by petit milady (voice actresses Aoi Yūki and Ayana Taketatsu).
thumb.png
thumb.png
thumb.png
thumb.png
thumb.png
thumb.png
thumb.png
thumb.png
thumb.png

Kōtarō Satomi voiced by: Yuichi Nakamura
Sanae Higashihongan voiced by: Eri Suzuki
Theiamillis Gre Fortorthe voiced by: Maria Naganawa
Kiriha Kurano voiced by: Masumi Tazawa
Yurika Nijino voiced by: Hikari Omori
Kenji Matsudaira voiced by: Tatsuhisa Suzuki
Harumi Sakuraba voiced by: Megumi Takamoto
Shizuka Kasagi voiced by: Aya Suzaki
Ruthkhania Nye Pardomshiha voiced by: Saori Hayami
Karama voiced by: Ayana Taketatsu
Korama voiced by: Aoi Yūki
TV PVs & CMs: http://www.corona106.tv/movie/
Official website: http://www.corona106.tv/

Synopsis: Kōtarō Satomi decided to live on his own when he began high school, and chose Room 106 of Corona House because it was cheap. Unfortunately, Kōtarō soon discovers that numerous otherworldly and supernatural girls also want his room for various reasons of their own, and aren't about to back down. As a result, Kōtarō and the girls find themselves forced to live together as they try to settle just who ends up with the room.

Two episodes in and i must say it was a bit hectic in the beginning. Everybody wants the room and all seem to have an advantage and disadvantage. It can be fun to see the games they will play however this series also feels that it can lose its focus fast. It probably will end with all girls liking Kotaro and so doing to a stalemate..
However it can become a good series with all the different backgrounds. Why is Sanae haunting the room? Who are the evil magical creatures who want the room? and so on.

Pretty much it seems the whole room itself is cursed, hence why it was so cheap for him to get it. Although, for him to be dead set on not leaving it is kind of obvious due to him not wanting to be a burden to his father while he's out working.

As for Sanae I think she's haunting the room since she probably has the same reasons that Nanana did in her series.... more or less.

Yurika seems like she's just a cosplayer that want's the room, but for some reason I feel like there should be more to it then her story though. The strange thing with her is she claims she's a Mahou Shoujo but never really proves it.

Kiriha just seems like she wants the room since it connects to her home underground here. Although the whole world domination ordeal she mentioned in the beginning was something that more or less forced Kotaro to stay in the room though.

As for "Tulip" she's more or less like your typical tsundere princess in a way. I have to say I was surprised she had a maid that was able to try and talk some sense into her.

I really like this show, it's way better than Dragonar from last season. I know Harumi is not in a lot of scenes but she's sort of the main love interest for Koutarou and I think she's the reincarnation of that statue Koutarou saw or dreamed of after bumping his head in the first episode. She and Koutarou could also be the literal reincarnations of the Silver Princess and the Blue Knight, well that's what the show is currently alluding to at the moment but I don't think anything will be confirmed by the end of this series because the light novel series is still on-going for 5 years now, it might be nearing the end of it's run though.

I'm going to watch episode 7 later.

EDIT:

I watched episode 7, it didn't go the route I was expecting it to go instead it became a generic episode to give Theia some girl time. So far Sanae and Theia have been given spotlight, so next episode judging from the title for it will have the spotlight on Yurika. Then probably finishing off the 1st season with busty underground beauty, Kiriha, finally having the limelight.
rolleyes.gif

Rokujōma no Shinryakusha!?

This is my second place *Personal* favorite anime of this season.
Each character had 2 episodes as a Chapter or Arc (whatever you call it) for herself in development and info. On that part I compared it with stuff such as Amagami (Character story wise). It was a overall fun and enjoying serie, which I will be re-watching fully tomorrow.
I actually hope this one gets a second season (Even while my experience keeps saying no).

Overall, my rating for Rokujōma no Shinryakusha!?: 9,3/10
Animation: 10/10
Story: 9/10
Characters: 9/10

Recommended to everyone who enjoys a comedic Harem.
Edit
QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Sep 30 2014, 09:26 AM) I agree really enjoyed the series the only regret is they never went into who the main character really is?

You see him fall in the hole and meet the spirit and exhibit powers from time to time but none of that is ever explained That is exactly the reason why I hope it gets a second season.

QUOTE (Masich @ Sep 27 2014, 05:38 PM) Rokujōma no Shinryakusha!?

This is my second place *Personal* favorite anime of this season.
Each character had 2 episodes as a Chapter or Arc (whatever you call it) for herself in development and info. On that part I compared it with stuff such as Amagami (Character story wise). It was a overall fun and enjoying serie, which I will be re-watching fully tomorrow.
I actually hope this one gets a second season (Even while my experience keeps saying no).

Overall, my rating for Rokujōma no Shinryakusha!?: 9,3/10
Animation: 10/10
Story: 9/10
Characters: 9/10

I agree really enjoyed the series the only regret is they never went into who the main character really is?

You see him fall in the hole and meet the spirit and exhibit powers from time to time but none of that is ever explained

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Sep 30 2014, 04:26 PM)
I agree really enjoyed the series the only regret is they never went into who the main character really is?

You see him fall in the hole and meet the spirit and exhibit powers from time to time but none of that is ever explained

I concur. This series was enjoyable but it left many things unanswered.
The characters were fun but also incomplete as we never see the depth behing thme. Also it could have used more episodes to explain things. For me it was just a 7 out of 10.

Well with watching the entire season I kind of felt like the main guy was more or less molded to fit every other girl that was in the room to show off the girl they were focused on during those episodes it would seem. Granted I am kind of wondering if he really is the Blue Knight after all of this. Since it would more or less make some kind of sense here.

Then again they really do need a second season to develop the magical girl and also the princess's rival here, since I feel like they could have a more interesting backstory here.
tongue.gif

So far the intro theme song of this anime is the best of this season! It's so catchy and cute! (*^。^*)

Story-wise I wish they didn't make the magical girl so dorky. She was rather annoying than cute. And as I really love magical girls (I've always wanted to become one when I was young) I wish she'd get more attention. She was way too goofy and not cute or innocent enough to be a magical girl in my opinion. Hmpf!

Anyway, the series was as delightful as a general harem can be. Not enough romance, too many girls, etc. Though it was quite light-hearted and sweet so I have to give it a 7/10.
(;^ω^)

It was an enjoyable harem story with a few intriguing plot points, which weren't shown much throughout the series, I'm mainly talking about how both Sakuraba-senpai and Koutarou are reincarnations of the Silver Princess and Blue Knight respectively. The show even ends with the narrator saying that Koutarou still hasn't remembered, reflecting on how much the series really didn't move the story much but build the friendship between the characters with most of them harbouring feelings for Koutarou by the end of it.

I'm a little confused at the end whether Koutarou and Harumi (Sakuraba-senpai) were just saying their lines for Harumi to give him his present or that she transformed into the Silver Princess and he into the Blue Knight.

In the end, the anime was a delightful series which was more comedy than romance and I'm glad I completed it. I'm giving this series a 7.5/10.

I just watched the 6-minute PV that was made by Silver Link and released back in June 2010, it's quite funny, I would dare say it's funnier than the TV series. The animation is "older-looking" and it seems like the characters had different seiyuus apart from Theia (not totally sure though) and some character features have been either modified slightly or changed completely like Sanae's hair, which is actually quite interesting as I just came across the light novel spoiler of the real situation the character Sanae is really in, I would love to have a 2nd season to the anime just for that to be honest and more about the reincarnation thing as well.

This is where you can watch the 6-minute PV:-

6-minute Rokujouma PV YouTube Link

Also this is the MAL page for the PV:-

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=26019

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back