Romantic Princess

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

samthebear

-sama
Sempai
Romantic Princess
RP.jpg

Genre: Drama, Comedy
episodes: 10 aired - unknown amount of total epiodes

Synopsis:
QUOTE Adopted by middle classed parents, Xiao Mai has always had a dream to be an heiress. Who knew that one day this dream would come true. Xiao Mai's biological grandfather is the head of a prestigous aristocratic family and after many years of searching, he finally finds his long lost granddaughter. As she starts her life as an heiress, everyday is filled with excitement, however, everything seems a bit different from what she had imagined them to be.

Understandably, all dramas are a little out there but this one takes the cake. the story line is cliched, acting is mediocre at best, plot moves too quickly to be 'believeable', CG effects... should be left out of the entire production and so cringe worthy it becomes a sport as to how much i can lampoon it. For the faint of heart - dont even come near this with a ten foot stick. for those who love to lampoon you'll enjoy watching. Possibly, the only redeeming point I can find is that the lead actor and actress play their part reasonably well enough to pull up the stiff and unconvincing acting of the other characters to make it just that bit believable.
the plot has been possibly - i think anyway, concieved up by a ten year old girl(obsessed with becoming a princess - as are all 10 year olds =.=), dramatised by a 30 year old and produced by another 30 somthing hitting 40 producer =.= not to mention casted by someone who has no idea what the meaning of 'acting' is.
But dont take my word for it! you should go try this out for yourself. that is if you enjoy cliched story lines, all the wonders of living like a princess and just ignoring how cringe worthy it really is in favour of losing yourself into a deluded land of princesses and the high life. oh and a pre-requisite to watching this without wanting to hurl is the unjaded mind of a 10 year old. if you dont have that, being in any frame of mind that is not thinking straight will work as well, because a magical thing happens - you forget how cliched this really is and you can actually enjoy this drama. but still i rate it -10/10 (in a right frame of mind) other wise (meaning: ignore all the down falls of this drama) 4/10.

Please do watch it and leave some impressions
happy.gif
but dont if you end up feeling like you're going to be sick... cuz i dont want to make anyone sick O_O least someone blames me for a bad recomendation XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back