Saint Seiya

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

daft27

-nya
Retired
I came to the site today and saw that it was fetching "Saint Seiya: Stairway to Heaven ~ Overture". Saint Seiya is licensed by ADV but I heard it was being shown on Cartoon Network under a different name. Anyone know what Saint Seiya's about and have some information on it? The Overture file is like 700 megs and seems like a full length movie instead of a 25 minute episode.

saint seiya stairway to heaven???

i havent heard of that but i know that saint seiya is about these people in armor and all ... lolx... i kno abt the hades the most

AKA Knights of the Zodiac
QUOTE [From Animenfo.com]
Saint Seiya is a story from Masami Kurumada about warriors called `Saints` whose task is to protect, and to fight against evil forces. There are also evil Saints in the story who are on the hostile side. It is said that every 200 years an evil will come back to earth and try to rule the world, and at the same time, the Goddess Athena will be reincarnated to prevent the evil from accesion to power on earth. The story has five main chacters: Seiya the Pegasus Saint, Shiryu the Dragon Saint, Shun the Andromeda Saint, Hyoga the Cygnus Saint, and Ikki the Phoenix Saint. The task of these Saints is to protect Athena, the Goddess of peace, and to defeat the evil forces. The Saints wear special armour, which each has deserved after years of hard training. Their armour not only protects them from external impacts, but also gives them special abilities. The armour represents a star constellation, from which a Saint also gains his power, called `cosmo`. The cosmo of a Saint is like an aura. According to the story, everyone has a cosmo, which he/she is able to discover.

Overture is a movie, I think. It's similar to HXH, in that I think they are continuing the story using OVAs and Movies so that even though the first series is liscensed the other series are getting subbed. Think Initial D, The 1st stage is liscensed but they are still subbing stage 4.

the hades is a must watch anime... the phoenix, ikki is the strongest ... the pegasus is sorta bs ... cauz the armor didnt protect of it its chest

thanks daft for uploading im gonna download it now

Uploading? Hah! I don't even have a copy of the movie myself. I'm at home on my laptop right now, and I just brought some stuff home to share with some friends of mine.

Remember, this site has no uploaders since it does everything itself.

when i think of it..i really admire you daft..able to make the site "think"...
this anime..i just heard it today

amazing ... ura amazing programmer ... i cant believe it you can make it all automatic

Sorry but I think I don't understand. Okay the web upload its own files, then who's the one who provide the files??? Does the site find the files and upload automatically???
wink.gif

Btw never mind that and thanks for da movie I really like Saint Seiya.

the movie was pretty good ... but i missed so much of it ... i remember the fight of the 12 gold seiyas and i forgot the rest

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back