Saturday Night Live from Belgium! (02-17-2007)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
and I had pizza ready too
sad.gif

Oh well, First time's always unexpected. But we'll see how it goes next time

Did someone mention Pizza? Wow...a California pizza with a little Asian and Latin flavor, would have suited me just fine....add the Kirin beer, ice cold, and I would have settled right in with a certain someone who hails from across the seas....ah, now that would have been something...until next time, with plenty of notice and posters and spreading of news!!!!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Ok, let me get you some good news.
The SNL has been postponed to saturday 17th februari.
I've already mentioned to some that i will be in Belgium next time.
Because of having a double host and the small side detail that that day will be my birthday, i'm changing the name of the next SNL to "Saturday Night Live from Belgium".
I would like to start voting for the times as soon as possible.
I don't want this to take place in this topic since it will make it way too messy so i'll find a solution for this shortly.

Gee...hope I am around to partake of said entertainment...might be out of town...back on to the topic at hand....well, I hope all goes well for you, Yanosuke-sama, and your fellow host. May many, near and far, join in the festivites and I want to wish you a very happy Birthday weeks in advance, just in case I am unable to attend.
laugh.gif
On with the show !!!!!

ohmy.gif
Yea yea times would be great. Yano i could help you with anything if you need someone to help guide everyone in i could do so at no cost of course
tongue.gif
. Um so it's just saturdays right not everyday or am i wrong hell it could be any day. anyway i can't wait for SNL again... just don't postpone at last minute
biggrin.gif
hurray i can't wait.
laugh.gif

.Oh and yano thanks for helping me find some music
wink.gif

JJ, any help is appreciated ^^
anyway.
Let the voting begin!!!
to vote for the starting time of SNL, click on my name to go to my profile, and click on "email : click here". (Send email)

Subject : SNL times
- SNL Time : *your prefered starting time WITH timezone with it. fe 18:00PST*
- Ideas : *if you have any ideas for the SNL, post here and i'll take a look at it.*
- Comments : *if you have any comments, then post them here.*

Ok, that's it. The deadline for voting will be wednesday, februari 7th.
Give me your best so i can work on the program ^^/

Ah...gee wilikers....I will not be able to vote as I may not be around when this great event takes place....will you be recording the event, Yanosuke-sama? If you do, please share it with those of us who may not be able to participate..I want to hear you sing those happy-go-lucky songs again of fond memory...
laugh.gif
I hope many will join in...you are a great entertainer and a witty one at that.
tongue.gif

Yes, i forgot to mention it.
We have plenty of resources in our studio (appartement) in Belgium so we can do as we please.
So yes, there will be recordings of the entire event ^^/

Oh...what fun ...then I will be able to hear the "broadcast" afterall, upon my return....hopefully others will too....TeamSpeak...
laugh.gif
Arigato gozaimasu Yanosuke-sama !
tongue.gif

Impressive.. I'll surely send you my vote sometime soon.. I gotta figure out what time I'm free that particular Saturday.. It sounds like you're gonna have quite a lot of things planned Yano.. Wish you the best of luck
wink.gif

OK, let me ask for it again.
I need VOTES. I've decided if i get too little or no votes, the show will air at 18:00 GMT-8 (guess that's PST right?)

Suggestions are also very welcome. If you have an idea of something that might be fun to do, mail me and i'll take it into consideration.

I'm backing off from fansub.tv for a while. I came to this forum again because i had a great time on teamspeak.
I met great, and i do mean very great people on teamspeak and i won't forget them.
I don't know how long i'll stay away, but due to this the event has been canceled.
I'm only doing this show because i had a great time with the people on teamspeak, but due to some very annoying and very unfair recent events i'm just unable to go on like usual. I won't be on teamspeak either.
I have my reasons for doing this and i'm not going to bother you with it.
My apologies to everyone for this and i hope you can understand.
I'll just say my goodbye now and maybe, just maybe i'll let you hear from me once again. But as things are now i'm not even sure if that's going to happen.

Like the dutch say 'Het ga je goed!'.

Yanosuke

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back