sexual assault

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

warita200

Tai Youkai
Sempai
As sad as it is, I have been attacked by some pervert today, while going to the grocery store. There are two ways, how to get to the store and one of them is not really ment for pedestrians, so you barely ever meet anybody there. But I like it, because in the morning, the sun doesnt reach there and I have a nice walk to the store.
Well, I was walking, totally lost in my thoughts, when I suddenly felt somebody reaching under my skirt and groping me down there. At the same time he grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. There he was grinning at me pervertedly and his eyes shining, he let go of my shoulder and moved towards me. In that moment I realized that the groping was not all he wants....... I almost died on the spot, I was terrified. But suddenly his composure changed, he turned around and leisurely jogged away from me. Had he wanted to rape me, he wouldnt have had any trouble, there are never ppl on that side of the street....... I am so glad he was a coward and didnt do anything to me. But I am seriously thinking about going to the police, because I am sure he wanted more, but changed his mind in the last second. But the thing is, that he might finish what he started some other day and I wouldnt want that to happen to another woman.

Has anything like this ever happend to you??? What would you do in my place?

Uh that´s horrible, well good that he didn´t do anything to you, although that was already too much since that was sexual harassment in my eyes. I would go to the police since I´m sure that he would also assault other women, and I´m sure that he would maybe go so far that he would rape a women some day, so I guess it´s better if the police already know about him.

Warita, I'm sorry to hear what happened, it must have been pretty terrifying. I would definitely report it to the police, consider, this may not be the first time this guy has molested someone, they may already be looking for him and any information about his movements would help. Even if this is the first such incident, they will hopefully start keeping a lookout and do more patrols in the area. It's a good idea to report the incident as soon as possible, if it's not practical to see the police right away I would write down exactly what happened, where it was, what the time was, what the guy looked like, what he was wearing etc, whilst the details are fresh in your mind.

One thing I wonder about, was his sudden change of mind - I wonder if he spotted someone else in the vicinity, might there be another witness?

Anyhow I would stick to more well-used routes for a while, and keep an eye out for the guy when you are out, if he's local there may be a chance to get the police after him on another occasion should you see him walking down the street or something.

Glad to hear you are okay
ph34r.gif

In your place, I would contact the police. You don't know if that was a one-time thing, or if he has, or intends to, confront more women. While it may not have been rape, it's still a very bold thing to do. I would also avoid using that walkway, unless you are with other people.

The worse that has ever happened to me was verbal sexual assault as some idiots drove by in a car. Actually, the worse part was when they decided to throw garbage at me to get my attention
mad.gif

I think he changed his mind, because he got cold feet. After he turned around and started strolling away from me as if nothing happend, I recovered from my shock and started screaming that I will call the police (which in retrospective was a dangerous thing to do), and he darted away like an antilope.
But you know how it works, the first couple of times he doesnt have the courage and one day he does....

The problem is, that I dont remember well his face and I dont even know what he was wearing. I was in such a state of shock, that I couldnt describe him now. The only thing I remember well is his hair!!!! I am not sure, how much the police can do with just description of the hair and his stature.

I think that even knowing that the incident occurred is better than nothing, at the very least police patrols can start to keep an eye out for anyone doing something similar in the area. Hair is quite an identifying feature but also very easily changed of course, however it may well not occur to him to get a haircut! Also perhaps you can recall his height - e.g. if you can recall where his eye level was compared to yours, it might be possible to give a fairly accurate height in comparison to your own.

I've heard there's a fashion in Japan amongst some delinquent types for groping girls in the street as a dare then running away, often with a confederate filming the attack, I hope that kind of stuff isn't going to start happening in Europe too. Even if someone isn't physically injured, the shock is going to be much the same as being mugged.

QUOTE The problem is, that I dont remember well his face and I dont even know what he was wearing. I was in such a state of shock, that I couldnt describe him now. The only thing I remember well is his hair!!!! I am not sure, how much the police can do with just description of the hair and his stature.But maybe it can still help the police, since if he already assaulted other women and those women told the police about him then they probably know who you mean if you describe him as good as you can.

Sorry to hear about that. But even going to the police to report the location is better than nothing, we often used to hear at school where such incidents had occured and they would warn people not to be alone in that area in future, at least it may help people to be more observant for a while.

omg wtf im so so sorry to hear that and defi yes you should inform the police but more than that you would be better advised to carry a good ol can of mace for such filthy guys...and you should have definately kicked him in the downstairs-i never really figured why women dont do this in such situations cuz a gud kick or elbow or knee will defi get the guy down and then you can keep stomping until hes decapitated(i know it sounds brutal but he deserves it!)..and then call the police and nab the guy and then advertise his face and stuff all over the local newspaper so other guys get scared off and voila the day is saved...but seriously take sum self defence classes too cuz you never know when the man will grow sum confidence and come again..be careful

OMFG! THAT IS SO HORRIBLE! Listen, everyone here is right. GO TO THE POLICE! If this guy comes back one day and figures he has some courage, he WILL do it. Being a guy, I know these things. (Peer Pressure Sucks) Take self defense and carry mace and kick or punch the guy in the downstairs! Seriously, anything would be better than nothing, and police have a book of people that have been identified before, and if you look in that book, you might find your book.

And, if you don't mind telling me, where did this happen? (State, Country, Town, City, Etc.) If you feel comfortable telling me, I would like to know. It's a little creepy and horrible that someone would do that to you. Also, stick to the common roads.

QUOTE (I_remember3 @ Jun 15 2007, 04:09 PM) And, if you don't mind telling me, where did this happen? (State, Country, Town, City, Etc.) If you feel comfortable telling me, I would like to know. It's a little creepy and horrible that someone would do that to you. Also, stick to the common roads.
Do not reply to that in the forum you dont know who else lurking on this forum.

That's pretty freaky, did this happen in broad day light or in the afternoon/night? Most women should always keep an eye out and travel in groups if your walking in a deserted place or somewhere at night. But yaa, going to the police is a must like the others have said. This just shows that anything can happen to you anytime. But you should always avoid deserted places and never walk alone at night. Travelling in groups is the safest way.

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jun 15 2007, 03:34 PM) Do not reply to that in the forum you dont know who else lurking on this forum.
Yup!People like me.....
ph34r.gif

Anyway,responses to warita-dono's matters:

A retard's reaction:Congratulations!That's one proof that you're a hottie!
biggrin.gif

d'observer's serious reaction:

Just like everybody's here has suggest,you really ought to go to the police warita-dono.Groping,on top of that,at the dark secluded place,is enough to be a police matter,I don't think anyone would say you're exaggerating if you make a report for that.Especially,there's clear hint there's high chance he's actually going for more be it there's no whateva problem he's having at the last minute.(but it's good that because of whateva problem of his,you're saved!)

Well,unless you're feeling sympathy for the guy,thinking he may be now shivering,covered by his blanket,fearing you've already report to the police,and now tormented by his own fear of his future.

Actually,in some sense,that's worse than a punishment,but hey,he is grinning while he's at it,right?That's clear indication that this guy is dangerous.Maybe he wasn't concerned about it at all.It's better if we took necessary measures now,or he'll come back for another,with you or another woman.

Especially,we don't want him to think,"Oh,I won't be reported if even if I do this."Even he may never cross the line of raping,we don't want he goes groping every woman he found in dark alley every now and then.('cause he think woman won't make a fuss over groping)

But,first thing first.Maybe you should avoid taking such dangerous,dark,secluded road,especially not when you're alone.ESPECIALLY!....when you're a hottie.

QUOTE (Hiroyuki-dono)I've heard there's a fashion in Japan amongst some delinquent types for groping girls in the street as a dare then running away, often with a confederate filming the attack, I hope that kind of stuff isn't going to start happening in Europe too. Even if someone isn't physically injured, the shock is going to be much the same as being mugged. Oh!I've seen that!Then those were not made-up after all!Damn,I feel like kicking those suckerz half-dead when I watch that videos.Yes,more than we don't want it to start happening in Europe,I wish for it never happened in any part of the world.There's a limit on how retarded you can be as a sexual offender!

sorry to hear that warita200.....i think u sud go to the police to stop ppl like him doing those kind of things again....

another option is to get all ur friends and go beat him to a pulp.....

either options are good!!
cool.gif

it might also be good to learn self-defense or even carry sum sort of weapon like a spray or sumthn....coz the sad truth is....the world and a lot of ppl in the world are getting a lot more twisted than usually......

hope u feel better soon warita200 =P

That damn pervert,how dare him do such disgusting thing to Warita
mad.gif
(and probably other women).I't's because of such filthy Guys that women are getting ideas about all man bieng obsessed with sex...You should listen to what everyone said and report this to the police Warita,I was thinking ,why don't you carry with you some sort of weapon in the future for cases like this??I don't mean guns
laugh.gif
Glad that you're alright and becareful next time(avoid empty places for your safety coz you don't know who might be lurking there...).

Thank you guys for all your support. I will report it to the police, maybe this guy has already molested other women and the police knows about him.
I told my boyfriend about it yesterday and he has forbidden me to take that route again. Well, I am not planning to do that anyways. This experience taught me, that one can never be carefull enough!!!
ph34r.gif

Sorry for that comment. It's ok if you don't feel comfortable replying. Anyways, I'm glad that it's all worked out and good job on telling the police. Please, do be careful. I hear about stories like this all the time on the news and it's horrible. Good Luck

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

yikes warita, I'm so sorry you had to experience something as terrible as this
sad.gif
I'm glad you are going to the police though, hopefully they can keep an eye out for him and catch the bastard!
my dormitory is in a really scary area, there is a bar near my dorm, and there are always drunkards wandering the streets. I'm always scared of something like that happening to me, but I've avoided travelling at night precisely because of that. I've heard stories of girls from my dorm being molested by men who go to that bar, but the sad thing is that they don't report it, and thats why it keeps happening...

As weird as it might seem... I have had a girl try to rape me before... it was really weird beyond explanation...

I hate it when people do this stuff, I am glad you are ok warita. I once caught a guy trying to do something similar to a teenage girl (who was wearing a skirt) and I saw him and scared him off... (thank god I was walking in the alley at night) ever since then, the girl and I have been pretty good friends. She was scared extremely but she got better over time. We reported him and 2 days later, the guy got caught in the act later.. in the SAME ALLEY!

QUOTE (Nightdragon @ Jun 16 2007, 03:55 PM) As weird as it might seem... I have had a girl try to rape me before... it was really weird beyond explanation...

Now that's interesting, usually, if a girl was arrested for raping a guy, they would likely get a lesser sentence than if a male raped a female. It's because it's quite rare for a girl to rape a guy, but still, I think the punishment sould be equal for both genders, but unfortunately it's not. I mean, if a guy was raped by the girl and the girl told the police that she was being raped by the guy, who would the police believe?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back