Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
i agree this is a good anime with telling you info on the moves but i think that this is going to be promising and cant wait for number 7!!

and i was wondering if teh master could passable be blind with his eyes like that

and i want to join this dojo XD i would die wit in the 3 days
tongue.gif
but still wanna join

the joint crane.. ouch.... but Kenichi enjoyed mui helping him.. HE endures pain to be a little perverted... hehehe..

I thought this was a great episode to. I especially like Kenichi little sister. (hilarious) Hey don't you get the feeling that Kenichi's mother knows a little something. I mean she is a little to comfortable like she knows them or something.

No,not really.

But with the "ONIIIIICHAN" sister and the "SEBASTIAN!!!" father, you kinda need to have a cool-headed person in the family.

This is one of the best Shounen Faito ever (for it the best is Hunter x Hunter and Kenichi is like in the same row). I have seen RAWs to episode 11 from Quantum-Raws and it will be better and better.
Yeah and Shigure really rocks

what annoyed me was at the end when miu's dream in life was to be a wonderful bride? why would such a beautiful and talented young girl want to waste her life doing that when she has so many options for her in life?
sad.gif

QUOTE (xxanime_junkyxx @ Jan 02 2007, 06:59 PM) what annoyed me was at the end when miu's dream in life was to be a wonderful bride? why would such a beautiful and talented young girl want to waste her life doing that when she has so many options for her in life?
sad.gif

What are you babbling about? That's the best thing that a woman can do. To create a home for a man. I'd love to see a woman like that in real life... No really I'd love to find someone like that... Besides, if she was to marry you, would you still say that? XD

(oh my noob-sama, uve exposed urself lol. u have a romantic side on u.)

lol i dont like that so-called friend of kenichi, that long pointed ear/nose guy. very weird and creepy. but in a way he helped kenichi though.

He is creepy indeed, spying and all.

This guy will have a way more important role later on, why do you think he gathers the daya?

QUOTE (madmanadam1 @ Dec 19 2006, 09:33 AM) personally i would adivise alot of people to read the manga its just graet and hillarious and its baisicly the anime just better
biggrin.gif
hopefully l8r on in the siries a gang should come along and try to beat kenchi up after he beat that guy he bruised he does beat him up and pretty bad and a gang called the ragnarock will try ta kill him
hey, where can i find a source where i can download the manga???

It's not that hard people.
Google is your friend.
Do not firget him.

The easiest way would be through IRC channels though.

QUOTE (noob @ Jan 02 2007, 07:22 PM) What are you babbling about? That's the best thing that a woman can do. To create a home for a man. I'd love to see a woman like that in real life... No really I'd love to find someone like that... Besides, if she was to marry you, would you still say that? XD
LOL, im a girl, so i dunno if i'd be interested in her marrying me!
tongue.gif

It seems that umai has no translater right now .. and the other group dropped it some episodes ago. I hope another group will go on soon. I dont think umai can go on like this.

Just saw all the episodes today (up to 7 episodes subbed). This anime does remind me of Tenjou Tenge and Naruto a bit, with the motto "I want to become stronger!", but hey this is quite funny and has more relaxed approach compared to Tenjou Tenge, where there were trying to put up a serious mood. It also kinda reminds me of Air Gear, you know that red haired woman in this anime reminds me of mikan as appearance and simca (just having an evil motive) and the fat pink-haired girl in tenjou tenge (the vice president something).

I like this anime, does anyone know how long this series is going to be 26 episodes or would it go on for a long time with fillers like Naruto ?

Has episode 8 came out yet, as well?

Thanks.

Sayanora

Mhh .. seems that even anidb dont know how much episodes there will be.

Episode 8 isnt out yet, but I visited their irc-chan yesterday. It seems there are already on it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back