Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season & Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
And then there's this:

6a8c41d7cc2572de453d81cb6ea4121c.jpg

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jul 30 2013, 02:48 AM) Not sure if you guys seen this yet...but it make me lol so much that my stomach hurt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chfmu7Jeyz0
LOL that is great! I had to laugh at one of the youtube comments: "cleaning never looked so badass" I have to agree
tongue.gif

QUOTE (julezia @ Jul 29 2013, 04:18 PM)QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Jul 29 2013, 12:27 PM)I actually preferred it when they translated Survey Corps as Recon Corps, made more sense to me
dry.gif
I've seen both translations, and I agree that recon corps sounds better and more accurate.
QUOTE (julezia @ Jul 29 2013, 04:18 PM)Yes everyone joined except Annie, I find that suspicious. She didn't seem to be one to overly care for her own safety, I thought her to be more of a risk taker.

I liked that Jean was open and honest about being frightened and uneasy about this decision, his character has grown on me a lot since his introduction.that's what I meant with "remaining main cast" as Marco died and Annie joined the Brigade/Gendarmerie instead of the Recon Corps./Legion (fits better than Survey), she's shown to be tough but maybe in the inside she isnt as brave as she looks ¬¬ she even said the 'weak' Armin has guts probably because she's contrary to him... still I think she'll join the legion eventually in a more critical moment because she's seen too in the new OP with them (I guess she'll feel lonely without her friends ;p), they'll need her help now that the action's back to its fullest in ep.17 facing a smart titanette ^^ most likely a human that transforms at will who knows Eren and Armin
about pics i would like to see this ad animated<- (maybe in the next AMV Hell)
tongue.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Aug 03 2013, 09:00 PM) that's what I meant with "remaining main cast" as Marco died and Annie joined the Brigade/Gendarmerie instead of the Recon Corps./Legion (fits better than Survey), she's shown to be tough but maybe in the inside she isnt as brave as she looks ¬¬ she even said the 'weak' Armin has guts probably because she's contrary to him... still I think she'll join the legion eventually in a more critical moment because she's seen too in the new OP with them (I guess she'll feel lonely without her friends ;p), they'll need her help now that the action's back to its fullest in ep.17 facing a smart titanette ^^ most likely a human that transforms at will who knows Eren and Armin

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but it's my own speculation given how the titan looks, its strength, intelligence and one person's mysterious absence, but I think that female titan is Annie .
Now the question is why is she so determined to find Eren? My guess is that she wants to stop him from uncovering any secrets about the titans. And if this is a titan like Eren, ie. is human but can transform into a titan, why is she leading all these titans to eat humans?
And why did she stop when Armin told Jean to "avenge the one that rushed to his death"
I didn't understand that part....

One thing that bothers me about this show is how they drag EVERYTHING out to a ridiculous extent. We're 17 episodes in with very little explained. I'd guess if you cut out all the intense face close-ups and prohibited repetition, you could easily fit each episode into about 10 minutes. I mean, in this ep there was one line that Armin literally repeated 3 times. I was, like "yeah, I got it already"
rolleyes.gif

And yeah the female titan looked like that one girl from their squad.

QUOTE (julezia @ Aug 04 2013, 10:28 AM)I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but it's my own speculation given how the titan looks, its strength, intelligence and one person's mysterious absence, but I think that female titan is Annie .
And why did she stop when Armin told Jean to "avenge the one that rushed to his death"
I didn't understand that part
QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Aug 04 2013, 04:51 PM)I mean, in this ep there was one line that Armin literally repeated 3 times. I was, like "yeah, I got it already"
rolleyes.gif

And yeah the female titan looked like that one girl from their squad.
both have similar eyes and blond hair but i didnt suspect her because she killed many titans and would be too obvious to blame for not joining the Recon corps, so maybe it's a new girl ;p did you guys notice in the new OP a ponytailed dark silhouette wearing maneuver gear @1:15? probably she killed Hange's "pets"... btw Armin was refering to the reckless Eren many times intentionally as a bluff to distract the titanette so his repetitions had a valid reason to save his friends, about the ep.18 cliffhanger and PV i guess Levi's 'secret weapon' has to do with noise affecting titans but it seems it'll not work so Eren will have to transform :/
also watched its first special Chimi Chara Gekijou: Tondeke! Kunren Heidan
laugh.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Aug 10 2013, 07:00 PM) btw Armin was refering to the reckless Eren many times intentionally as a bluff to distract the titanette so his repetitions had a valid reason to save his friends, about the ep.18 cliffhanger and PV i guess Levi's 'secret weapon' has to do with noise affecting titans but it seems it'll not work so Eren will have to transform :/
also watched its first special Chimi Chara Gekijou: Tondeke! Kunren Heidan
laugh.gif

Ohhh I thought that Levi was shooting a signal for help, I didn't think he had an attack with noise? I guess we'll see the next ep, but from the preview Eren does end up transforming to face her.
You're right that Annie had killed titans before, so maybe it isn't her... but the way that this one is such a skilled fighter and highly intelligent made me suspect her (not to mention her appearance).

My fave part the last ep is a quote from Levi: “Look around, Eren…at these Big Ass Trees.”
tumblr_mrdsbcRWlo1rtwdrro1_500.gif

Yeah Eren, figure it out! Even if I haven't
tongue.gif
lol

Krista was super adorable too, she hasn't had much screen time and I keep wondering how she made it into the top 10 while looking so fragile. I was surprised that her girlfriend Ymir wasn't with her
tongue.gif

QUOTE (julezia @ Aug 04 2013, 09:28 AM)I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but it's my own speculation given how the titan looks, its strength, intelligence and one person's mysterious absence, but I think that female titan is Annie .
Now the question is why is she so determined to find Eren? My guess is that she wants to stop him from uncovering any secrets about the titans. And if this is a titan like Eren, ie. is human but can transform into a titan, why is she leading all these titans to eat humans?
I didn't understand that part....
I think when Armin met eye to eye with the female titan he is already suspecting that it could be Annie, that is why he yelled something that only people from their group would know about, "the guy who is always rushing to his death" is what they call Eren and as what is Jean is always calling Eren also these last few episodes.

QUOTE (julezia @ Aug 11 2013, 01:38 PM) I guess we'll see the next ep, but from the preview Eren does end up transforming to face her.
You're right that Annie had killed titans before, so maybe it isn't her... but the way that this one is such a skilled fighter and highly intelligent made me suspect her (not to mention her appearance).
There's one huge problem though...if the female Titan was really Annie, even if Eren did became a Titan, he wouldn't be able to defeat her if the Titan form's combat skills and sense was directly carried over from the person themselves.

I mean if Eren can't defeat Annie in a close quarters combat, then I don't see how Eren would win in a Titan vs Titan fight...unless Eren's Titan transformation is more "perfect" than whatever she used, thus closing the gap of the combat strength between the two.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Aug 11 2013, 11:35 PM)There's one huge problem though...if the female Titan was really Annie, even if Eren did became a Titan, he wouldn't be able to defeat her if the Titan form's combat skills and sense was directly carried over from the person themselves.

I mean if Eren can't defeat Annie in a close quarters combat, then I don't see how Eren would win in a Titan vs Titan fight...unless Eren's Titan transformation is more "perfect" than whatever she used, thus closing the gap of the combat strength between the two.
but don't also forget the fact that 2 humans with insane ability is there, Mikasa and Levi, plus also add Irvin whom we have to see in action yet

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Aug 12 2013, 12:35 AM)There's one huge problem though...if the female Titan was really Annie, even if Eren did became a Titan, he wouldn't be able to defeat her if the Titan form's combat skills and sense was directly carried over from the person themselves.
QUOTE (julezia @ Aug 11 2013, 02:38 PM)Ohhh I thought that Levi was shooting a signal for help, I didn't think he had an attack with noise? I guess we'll see the next ep, but from the preview Eren does end up transforming to face her.

Krista was super adorable too, she hasn't had much screen time and I keep wondering how she made it into the top 10 while looking so fragileyou just inspired me an unlikely but unexpected plot twist ;p what if the giantess is Krista? blue-eyed blondie too and maybe got to the top for her skills but acts cute, still I think it was a convenient alibi that she arrived with Jean's horse shortly after the titanette left (probably she has a transformation time limit and needs to rest)... also Ymir could be an accomplice covering her absences because both have never been seen killing a single titan in this series but of course i don't discard Annie yet, almost everything else indicates it's her so most likely we'll know who's inside that big girl next week now that the recon corps successfully immobilized her in ep.19
smile.gif

QUOTE (spoochan @ Aug 11 2013, 08:18 PM)I think when Armin met eye to eye with the female titan he is already suspecting that it could be Annie, that is why he yelled something that only people from their group would know about, "the guy who is always rushing to his death" is what they call Eren and as what is Jean is always calling Eren also these last few episodes.
tumblr_mr33mnkP1C1r4mh69o1_500_zpsd5b65270.gif

Armin is pretty much spot on when he either is busy speculating and/or suspects something, so, who knows. The wondrous female Titan, with the beautiful gluteus maximus, is a sight to behold and sure as hell has reminded me of Annie thus far...her "all knowing gaze" is sure an all familiar mystery.
wink.gif

well if you truly wish to learn who the titans are you can always try searching in shingeki no kyojin wiki...but it will ruin the fun
smile.gif

i did though but i ain't gonna tell you
smile.gif

QUOTE (gethiron @ Aug 22 2013, 10:17 AM)well if you truly wish to learn who the titans are you can always try searching in shingeki no kyojin wiki...but it will ruin the fun 
smile.gif

i did though but i ain't gonna tell you
smile.gif
lol thanks ^^ to not spoil myself yet I'll check the manga after I finish these TV series and an upcoming OVA, but as mentioned "who are the titans" I think you mean those 2 skinless ones (like that big girl) who appeared in first episodes... while watching her "rescue" in ep. 20 I guess by the Armored Titan's looks and strength maybe he's Reiner as a spy that killed Gunther, about the Colossus his baldness and jaw remind me the trainer that scolded Sasha in ep.3
tongue.gif

Aye i mean that you can find who is the armored titan, the behemoth and the female one. As for the rest of the "normal" titans we can only speculate... I think only the creator knows and we shall learn too in due time. I only hope that the story it will move a bit faster from this point though
wink.gif

QUOTE (gethiron @ Aug 26 2013, 09:42 AM) Aye i mean that you can find who is the armored titan, the behemoth and the female one. As for the rest of the "normal" titans we can only speculate... I think only the creator knows and we shall learn too in due time. I only hope that the story it will move a bit faster from this point though
wink.gif

^ I already know "who is who" with regards to what you mentioned in your previous post therefore the latest episode just made things a bit more difficult to watch. Of course, that is only the beginning of things to come (hopefully)...for sure though, as many are speculating on MAL and elsewhere...a second season is gonna be needed to flesh this whole story out...inside and out.
wink.gif

Kyojin is killing me, this is definitely one of those show that's painful to watch weekly because the anticipation drives you crazy!!!

I have my speculations about the female titan, as I said before. I have no idea about the armored or colossal one.
This episode took quite a few unexpected turns, like when she called the others to devour her body.... quite disturbing
blink.gif

However I am pleased that Erwin is as smart as I thought, by already expecting that whoever is in the female titan is making her next move. I hope that Levi can reach the group in time :S

QUOTE (julezia @ Aug 29 2013, 11:04 AM)This episode took quite a few unexpected turns, like when she called the others to devour her body.... quite disturbing
blink.gif

Erwin is as smart as I thought, by already expecting that whoever is in the female titan is making her next move. hope that Levi can reach the group in timeas i though looks like the titans are really affected by very loud sounds and maybe that's why they turn aberrant, as seen in #20 to the point that they eat their kind if they scream as happened with Eren too... so finally was worth the long wait for his epic fight against the giant bitch in ep.21 who is back for more, after killing part of Levi's strongest squad so now it's personal: FINISH HER LEVI AND MIKASA!
mad.gif

tumblr_msiau9DX271sn27xyo1_500.jpg
sad.gif

Something that made me laugh, kinda, because of the similarity of their over-protectiveness:
tumblr_msi92fImj01rijue3o1_500.png

I was a Petra fan, so sufficed to say I'm sad how it ended up

4lSyZMD.jpg

Anyway, enough with the image overload
tongue.gif
QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Aug 31 2013, 07:00 PM) so finally was worth the long wait for his epic fight against the giant bitch in ep.21 who is back for more, after killing part of Levi's strongest squad so now it's personal: FINISH HER LEVI AND MIKASA!

We haven't seen Mikasa in action lately, so I'm glad to have her back kicking ass. I have faith that she and Levi will take her down, because both are really pissed and the titan seems to be in a weakened state. I know Eren is still alive, and I think the reason she's running is to finish him off somewhere else.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back