Sig and Ava Display

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well i scrapped my last sig design(for now). and made this new one. I finnally got around to doing one of my favorites
biggrin.gif

And now my avatar and sig match up, (well, they're from the same show at least
tongue.gif
)

010mokavp1.jpg

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Jan 12 2009, 07:50 AM) Well i scrapped my last sig design(for now). and made this new one. I finnally got around to doing one of my favorites
biggrin.gif

And now my avatar and sig match up, (well, they're from the same show at least
tongue.gif
)

010mokavp1.jpg

Nice work dude the sig looks really good ...at least to us Moka lovers
biggrin.gif

This is the original version, before i Moded her clothes, i didnt like the cat look. I Prefered her to have a more mature look rathe than playful
smile.gif

I was going to just get rid of the armlets all together, but i decided to turn them into straps.
tongue.gif

012mokav2wh5.jpg

A rough draft of a signature I'm working on:
moesigdraftp.gif

Edit: Wow, image quality dropped (looks grainy) and apparently at least 2 frames have the border flicker for some reason...other than that, comments appreciated.

Edit 2: Found the problem with the flicker on the border - had to do with global lighting changes between frames for some reason. Problem should be fixed now. Still looks grainy though...wish there was a way to save it with higher quality =/

Guess you didnt need the help lol... what did u use to make this?

as for the border of the gif once choice is either delete the third frame or fix the border property on that layer with the border that why it turn black for that frame.

Frame 1, 2, and 8 have some kinda of layer shifted because of how it move although the background doesnt move so it some layer that i dont see.

Frame 8 of the gif border have a bit different border style too.

Not bad though good theme and effect

Thanks for the comments, Kansa. The problem with frames 1, 2, and 8 had to do with global lighting. After I finally figured out what was causing it, it was a cinch to fix.
I originally had intended to have 'moe~ moe~ kyun~' phase in and out at key parts of the gif, but I didn't get to that until the very end, and then realized too late my mistake - PS can be a real pain when it comes to making changes (especially adding new layers) into a gif after everything else is done - particularly when it comes to fade effects. I'm too lazy to do it now, lol.
Again, it's still a work in progress, so any comments or suggestions would be appreciated~

Oh, btw, kansa, I used Photoshop for all of the image work - the only other program I used was windows movie maker to convert my gif into an avi file so I couls then import all the frames of it into photoshop easily for editing.

The reason it grainy is because of gif only have color from 2-256 color pallate thus when u have vibrant color of millions of color that jpg have or hd image it will lose quality...allthough i should look this up before because that was making me led to use firework or image ready before but quality wouldnt change but making different type of gif will change if I use them =P. Just look some stuff up under window there is a otimize windows if it not up it may or may not help with the grainness

My gif program will seem useful for you too anyway if u dont do something til the end u still can do it even if u need more layer or more frame u have the time to do it.

Still all done in photoshop but u wasnt able to go back to fix something...I probaly wont use it much than except to make my layers

also on the graphic designer side minus the gif part. maybe some musical theme can improve the gif sig making it animated might do it too...which just gave me an idea on a gif sig...lol only if I understand music notes then i can make it make sense lol.

1. someone is a lolicon 2.TSOLM lol 3.timing of the gif look good. 4. decent style render themself cover most of the background so there was little background work. 5. uhhh im half awake i cant think much haha....

What does TSOLM mean?? And thank you for the comments.

lol, TSOLM: The Story of Little Monica - the name of the hentai your gif is about >_>

Also, IMO the border looks a little awkward on the left side due to the lack of color beyond the edge except the small stripe of green.

@Kansa: How does liking TSOLM make someone a lolicon? Sure there are 2 loli's in it but there are also two very well developed women too (including Miss Meow - the character featured in the sig).

Ah makes sense now, I can't believe I didn't figure that out(owning it and everything). I agree that the border doesn't look too good but, eh, don't really care.

And I don't know how TSOLM makes someone a lolicon, as I think you have to be a lolicon in the first place to want to watch it. LOL So ya I'm saying I'm a lolicon.

Allow me to clarify: I have TSOLM too, and I'm not a lolicon - as I said, not every chara is a loli so liking it and being a lolicon aren't necessarily related.

Either way, as for the border, some possible fixes would be to either make a different kind of border all together or try filling in some color on the left - both of which would make it look less awkward.

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ May 16 2009, 03:29 PM)Allow me to clarify: I have TSOLM too, and I'm not a lolicon - as I said, not every chara is a loli so liking it and being a lolicon aren't necessarily related.
Hai hai, I know that. Not everyones a lolicon nor do you have to be to enjoy something.
tongue.gif

I changed the border, its purple now. I also switched the color of the text.
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2480/littlemonicagif.gif

Wow my comment did some damage or something lol? Also I just wanted to say it =P it have no meaning behind it unless u think i meant it. But still which one u see more in the video...>.> <.< <.>...ouch my eyes

Well the new border make you focus what inside the sig/gif so that a plus. Im uncertain about your name now i enjoy the black and white from the previous but those color was going with your border but this time u put same color as your border too and well i dont know lol

Last thing....

NYAAAA~~

Border looks much better, but I agree with Kansa about the text - I think the white border was better. The red (or pink or purple or whatever the hell it is) makes the text blend into the background a little too much - switching it back to white or using a yellow or some other brighter alternative color would probably look better. Other than that, it looks good!

@Kansa: Depends what episode you're watching. Different episodes make use of different characters for more or less time. =P

I just thought I'd post my siggy I made myself. I made an artwork that was 4896x3672 but I thought it would look better as a sig. So here is my original creation! no copying and pasting was done here:)
akarichansiggy2.jpg

Just curious what everyone thinks about my new sig/avatar set that I made =)

@ truth2belief - Very nice artwork. =) You are very good at what you do!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back