Signature Creation.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Here is my result after some major tweaking:

Version1:
Tut6bleachV1.jpg

Version2 (different color scheme):
Tut6bleachV2.jpg

Here's my result.
hacksj8.jpg

This one was especially hard to work with my render because it didn't have nice colors, so it turned out differently than i expected.

EDIT: here's another version. The difference is the BG tweaking and a few more layers added.
hackjg4.jpg

EDIT2: Version 3. This one with more lively colors rather than original. And added some strokes to the background-coloring layer.
hackrn5.jpg

Just had the urge to make me a ecchi Primula sig
biggrin.gif

fullabstracttutv1dx4.jpg

PS to everyone stop looking at my Primula....
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Well time for me to look for a new tut when the day come to post it =/

lol wher do you get the ecchi rimmu pic i want some and all of the above sigs are mint congrats ^^

i used an earlyer tut i thikn or it may have been this one take in mind that i am the noob-a-matick2000 this is my atems or a zod(PS sry about the font not to good with them yet ^^ only been using it for like 4days

@Kansatsusha-sama: Don't forget to post the new tutorial today (monday)!!!

Today is Monday o_O where im at it still Sunday o well.... had it pick out a while now 3d Tech Tutorial
Here my result
untitled2copyar4.jpg

I remember someone did one like this already so... sorry you wont learn anything new.
PS when doing a 550 x 200 version you will have judge on what level on the emboss and the gradient overlay because in the tut it a smaller version so it wont look the same just like mine.
Here where some might get stuck...well i got stuck there... where it said hold ctrl and click the other layer and delete it mean the pic so it will have those dash line where you can delete the inside. I learn that afterward though...
dry.gif

oohh i wanna try this! will do soon!

btw: wow, we can do this in gif too...

Here is my result:

Tutorial7.jpg

Just tweaked a few things.

Here's my result as well:
3dbanneruc0.jpg

I didn't like the tutorial only because i couldn't follow through with all the instructions.. especially when it's in another photoshop program.

damn, I even forgot about the tut kansa posted
dry.gif

later today I'll do'em both, but right now I need to catch some zzzz

Edit;
my first debt (actually, it should have been tutorial 7
biggrin.gif
)

and my result to the last tut:

Did everyone skip class beside BAakaTheOne XD....well I think it's wittyfox turn to post a tut unless class is over??o_O

I am to busy with school, but it seems like the whole art section isn't that busy lately.

But it is wittyfox's turn to post a new tut.

im havnt been working on this and probably wont for some time due to a VERY bad case of strepth throught

oi what the hell!? there was tut 8 !|? Yikes i should get to work on that!

btw.. today's my birthday... sweet sixteen!

Well it seems like things are on hold. So if anybody has a nice tut for tutorial 9 just post it.

let's see what YOU can do from a circle:
http://forum.noobdesign.net/index.php?showtopic=4919

it was one of my options for my contribution to this thread, DoR actually told me I should have gone with this one
rolleyes.gif
but alas I had already posted the tut XD

tried to this one, but with time pressing me, it didn't turn out that well XD

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back