So...

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

TNT

-nii
Retired
Anything new and fun happened lately?

I had some fun this week.
smile.gif
I finished school, defended my thesis and went on a short (waaay to short) holiday with my girlfriend....and today is my dads birthday!
happy.gif
Jep, fun week for TNT. The only thing that casts a shadow over this otherwise awesome week is the gross incompetetence shown by my school.
happy.gif
Jep, completing a list with results from my test not only took them 3 years, but also they apperently forgot to invite me to the graduationceremony...cause, you know just because I have all point on my list doesnt mean I actually get recognision.
dry.gif

went to ymca with my buddies yesterday and played basketball all day. but now, my muscles are sore and i can hardly move.
cry.gif

went to fireworks then got hit on by a 20 year old (5 years older) followed by getting cock blocked by my friend when he said my age >.<

Also Im learning the bass

as long as i can, i will come here at the set date and time too
wink.gif

/jp

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jul 15 2005, 09:03 PM) guys i have a idea, since the last time we have most users active in forum was 28 on March 28....lets get all the users together and make a record~~~
Yes, lets do that with all ....8 actively posting members and me!
happy.gif
I dont know if 9 is higher than 28, im on holiday.
happy.gif

well, if we want to organize a record-breaking time, we should announce it a while in advance. i guess the best time would be around 10pm, since the current record was set at 10:20 or so. that'd be 10pm EST (ftv time), 3am GMT.

I have no idea what all that stupid gmt stuff translates to for me.
sleep.gif
It always confuses me.
sleep.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back