Sora no Mesoddo

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Masich

-san
Sempai
A16038-1457565743.1412088250.jpg

Title: Sora no Method
Japanese: 天体のメソッド
Genres: Fantasy
Airing Date: 5/10/2014
Original Creator: Naoki Hisaya
Original Character Designer: QP:flapper
Director: Masayuki Sakoi
Art Director: Hiromu Itou
Music by: Kato Tatsuya
Sound Director: jin Aketagawa
Chief Animation Director: Yukie Akiya
Director of Photography: Kazuto Izumida
Studio: Studio 3Hz
Network: BS11, KBS, Sun TV, Tokyo MX, TVh
Opening theme: Stargazer by Larval Stage Planning
Ending theme: Hoshikuzu Interlude by Fhána
face_nonoka.png
face_yuzuki.png
face_koharu.png
face_shione.png
face_sota.png
face_noel.png

Nonoka Komiya voiced by: Shiina Natsukawa
Shione Togawa voiced by: Mikako Komatsu
Koharu Shiihara voiced by: Haruka Yoshimura
Yuzuki Mizusaka voiced by: Aki Toyosaki
Sōta Mizusaka voiced by: Kaito Ishikawa
Noel voiced by: Inori Minase
TV PVs & CMs: http://sora-no-method.jp/movie/
Official website: http://sora-no-method.jp/

Synopsis: Nonoka Komiya is a girl who once lived in Lake Kiriya City, where she met a blue-haired girl named Noel. Seven years later, Nonoka returns to the city, which now has a mysterious saucer floating above it, and reunites with Noel, who promises to grant her wishes.

Well, it is very colourful. If you look at this series the first thing you notice it is very vibrant in colours. If you like cute, this may be a series for you. The characters with a younger version of Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko look like they can be fun to watch. Speaking of Denpa, this series feels to give the same vibe as that series. Noel seems to be connected to the saucer but why does she want to grant wishes? Things can be complicated as the memories of Nonoka suggest that other people also play a role. Just like that black haired girl who reacts to Nonoka.
This series feels good so i'll keep on watching
smile.gif

I checked this one out on a whim of mine, and I'm kind of glad that I did. I mean we have a very cute loli as a main character so that's something for me here. :3

In any case I can't really say much about it since I kind of want to watch the up and coming episodes since I have too many questions on this show right now to say any more then this.
tongue.gif

So, when I was 18, someone came to my door and rang the doorbell, and when I saw who it was, I immediately gave her a huge hug. She was my childhood friend that I hadn't seen since I was six years old, and I recognized her instantly. So all these people forgetting someone they knew just seven years before - and not only did the know them, they knew them during fairly momentous moments in their lives (like the MC with the space Loli) - rings so untrue to me, and does every time some anime writer pulls this idiotic plot device out of their butt. Otherwise the show is pretty cute, so I might keep watching.

Episode 3 already and i still like this series. It indeed has the weak forgot-childhood-friend plot but that's okay.
Something was bothering me the whole time in this series. Now i know why: I actually know the place what is being used for the background of the series
biggrin.gif
. It is lake Toya on Hokkaido.

Look a UFO! .. No! Seriously! Look!, Sora No Method, Review time!

Its funny how this show was aggravating me multiple times to the point of almost dropping it. Many who have watched the show will understand my reason for it, when I say.. Shione..
I mean, at first I was getting annoyed by that Yuzuki character for being stubborn... But.. Wow... Shione! how many episodes did it take? 5-6? before she finally realized that what she was doing wouldn't work? Oh and a bunch of moments of which I was like..You are angry about being abandoned.. yet.. you knew the Big Reason why Nonoka left the city (Her mother)...
In the end, the serie did leave three episodes (11-12-13) which made up for a Final that was unbelievable! Episode 11 was aggravating at first and ended with a emotional farewell, Episode 12 was again aggravating at first and gave the feeling of the story line being ..(I rather not curse).. until a emotional moment once again at the end of it, and as final .. Episode 13 .. Just Wow, incredibly emotional! Good Lord! the ending was incredibly beautiful, having Noel return.(as expected) but honestly! the way that was executed was ..again.. incredibly well done.. bloody tear jerking moments!.
By the way.. for a sum up of episodes contents.. use Wikipedia
tongue.gif

Overall, My rating for Sora no Method: 6.6/10
Animation: 10/10
Story: 5/10 (It did have a unbelievable final! , but.. I still have to hold the Yuzuki and Shione card against it... which has a combo of :Enemies - Almost Friends - Enemies - Friends - Enemies and as final?? you guessed it! Friends! My god that was aggravating/annoying either works..Oh and also how Souta and Koharu had like Nothing to say/do or even being anything of help in the end!! and yet still are involved?? anyone else caught that as well?).
Characters: 5/10 (Apart from Yuzuki and Shione in personality and behavior, which at first was fine but after 3 episodes was making me angry.. leaving that aside.. From all I knew it was the story of Nonoka with Shione and Noel, Yuzuki was memorable in the first few episodes, but after it was cleared up with her, also disappeared...Still 100% thumbs up on Noel, good voice casting and personality + Behavior). Edited: If it was not for Noel, there would have been no show or story for that matter.

This serie was memorable for its final 3 episodes, the other episodes are also memorable.. but in a more annoying way.. So... what is left?? I got no clue.. Going stargazing I guess.. if only it would stop snowing >.>

QUOTE (Masich @ Dec 28 2014, 06:32 PM)Look a UFO! .. No! Seriously! Look!, Sora No Method, Review time!

Its funny how this show was aggravating me multiple times to the point of almost dropping it. Many who have watched the show will understand my reason for it, when I say.. Shione..
I mean, at first I was getting annoyed by that Yuzuki character for being stubborn... But.. Wow... Shione! how many episodes did it take? 5-6? before she finally realized that what she was doing wouldn't work? Oh and a bunch of moments of which I was like..You are angry about being abandoned.. yet.. you knew the Big Reason why Nonoka left the city (Her mother)...
In the end, the serie did leave three episodes (11-12-13) which made up for a Final that was unbelievable! Episode 11 was aggravating at first and ended with a emotional farewell, Episode 12 was again aggravating at first and gave the feeling of the story line being ..(I rather not curse).. until a emotional moment once again at the end of it, and as final .. Episode 13 .. Just Wow, incredibly emotional! Good Lord! the ending was incredibly beautiful, having Noel return.(as expected) but honestly! the way that was executed was ..again.. incredibly well done.. bloody tear jerking moments!.
By the way.. for a sum up of episodes contents.. use Wikipedia .

Overall, My rating for Sora no Method: 6.6/10
Animation: 10/10
Story: 5/10 (It did have a unbelievable final! , but.. I still have to hold the Yuzuki and Shione card against it... which has a combo of :Enemies - Almost Friends - Enemies - Friends - Enemies and as final?? you guessed it! Friends! My god that was aggravating/annoying either works..Oh and also how Souta and Koharu had like Nothing to say/do or even being anything of help in the end!! and yet still are involved?? anyone else caught that as well?).
Characters: 5/10 (Apart from Yuzuki and Shione in personality and behavior, which at first was fine but after 3 episodes was making me angry.. leaving that aside.. From all I knew it was the story of Nonoka with Shione and Noel, Yuzuki was memorable in the first few episodes, but after it was cleared up with her, also disappeared...Still 100% thumbs up on Noel, good voice casting and personality + Behavior). Edited: If it was not for Noel, there would have been no show or story for that matter.

This serie was memorable for its final 3 episodes, the other episodes are also memorable.. but in a more annoying way.. So... what is left?? I got no clue.. Going stargazing I guess.. if only it would stop snowing >.>

I can't agree with everything but the most feels right. It had a weak story which ruined it a lot. The last episodes were very good which made up a lot.
Animation wise i liked it because i know the area where the story plays
smile.gif
and of course it is very colourful. Pretty relaxing on the eyes to watch this series. Characters are somewhat mixed with Noel being the very best (i still think of her as a younger made version of Erio). For me it was an okay series with a nice start and finish. For the rest you just have to survive the ordeal.
For me it is a 6.5 out of 10.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back