SpacePirate?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ben-sama

-dono
Retired
another member has gone missing. same deal as sasha a few months ago. active member, suddenly missing, we wonder what's happened, etc. let's see if we can find him and make sure everything's ok.

Sounds good, I'll try AIM if he has it

Fansub's Most Wanted

If you have seen this member please contact Fansub right away!
tongue.gif

I will try to contact him.

that guy was a gamer. he was active in the games thread. maybe be he's trying to beat an addictive game.

I thought we all agreed that Spacepirate was one of the girls?
wub.gif

QUOTE I thought we all agreed that Spacepirate was one of the girls? wub.gif
haha, who knows? he could at least tell us he's back...

QUOTE that guy was a gamer. he was active in the games thread. maybe be he's trying to beat an addictive game.
that's some game, he's been gone for a few months.

QUOTE no, no, you don't even know him. damnit. i should have just copied what was in the "sasha?" thread.
yeah i quoted myself. but that was harsh. sorry nightdragon. i'm glad you're willing to help, but i wouldn't want someone i didn't know sending me emails. truthfully, i hardly knew sp, but he helped me a couple times and he's been missing for a while, plus his little student came back (sasha). in fact, that whole thing about not knowing him is why i posted this thread instead of just trying to find him myself.

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Aug 26 2005, 10:43 PM) that's some game, he's been gone for a few months.
i think he'll pop up later.
you never know. it might be World of Warcraft. or is GunZ very addicting? (i didnt play enough to know)

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Aug 26 2005, 11:43 PM) he helped me a couple times and he's been missing for a while, plus his little student came back (sasha).
What do you mean?

when i first joined the forums he was always teaching little things to sasha. random things, like what betamax was. then sasha left, then sp left, then sasha came back and it was kinda like "uh where's sensei?" he was really helpful to me, but he disappeared soon after i joined so i don't feel like i know him the way the senior members do.

I don't even know who he is i have read some posts of him but he wasn't active anymore.

He you forgot about me i am a team member and i am online everyday
biggrin.gif
. I joined the team today
laugh.gif

looks like you just pm daft and tell him you'd like to watch over a section of the forums. it doesn't seem like these forums require much moderation though.

Yeah but i don't think will need more people after his request for more members. But i think if it's ok with daft i am gona delete or lock some double topic's in the anime/manga board, i found a few double topics going on the same thing.

Yeah or he is taking his sweet time to come back.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back