Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

julez

-chibi
Retired
lwDJ3bN.jpg

Genre: School, Military
Studio: GAINAX
Director: Masayoshi Kawajiri

Original Creator: Ikoma (story), Tomomoka Midori (art)

Music: Kotaro Nakagawa (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Gosick)

Number of episodes: unknown

Opening Theme:
"Shape My Story" by Anna Yano

Ending Theme:
"Hajikero! C3-Bu!" by Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3

Synopsis:
Yura Yamato has just arrived at the high school division of Stella Women's Academy, when Sonora Kashima invites her to join a club called "C³". Sonora is the third-year student who became the new head of this club for military survival games. The other members include two second-year students (part-Japanese Karila Hatsuse and G36K-wielding Honoka Mutsu) and two other new students (Rento Kirishima whose family runs a Japanese sweets shop and the really short Yachiyo Hinata).

(Source: ANN)

Cast:
Ai Kayano as Karila Hatsuse
Chiwa Saito as Honoka Mutsu
Madoka Yonezawa as Yachiyo Hinata
Miyuki Sawashiro as Sonora Kashima
Rima Nishizaki as Rento Kirishima
Yui Makino as Yura Yamato

Thoughts: Cute girls doing cute things with guns? Is that the premise? lol It reminds me of Girls und Panzer (even though I never watched it). Here is the PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAjSU4XfjtM
I think I'll give it a try, but I heard that there is only one volume of source material released so far, and this director is pretty new... so I don't have very high expectations at this point.

This show was a lot better than I initially expected it to be. Yeah it is kinda like K-ON with airsoft guns, but I like that these girls get really into it. The highlight for me was at the end when they were actually playing "Rambo." The action scenes and the music fit together flawlessly.
My expectations from this show is to see Yura-chan break out of her shell and make some real friends (which is what she truly desires) and find something she can be passionate about. She's got a knack for it, I could tell when she was imitating Rambo from the movie!
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back