Summary of April 2005

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that suppose to be funny?

...................................................................................

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jun 1 2005, 08:33 PM) is that suppose to be funny?

...................................................................................
hahaha, yup. and it is.

back to the topic though, it hasn't been two days and june is already over ten bucks. the same thing happened last month, so i thought the site was well on its way to the target, but it didn't happen. what happens at the beginning of the month?

ben i really want to know too...$240 is 240 x 100 = 24000 clicks per month...24000/30 days = 800 clicks per day...thats 8 bucks per day, and since each person can click 4 ads everyday means 800/4 = 200 people clicking EVERYDAY....i personally think this site have MORE THAN JUST 200 people downloading everyday...so.....STOP BEING A !@#$ AND START CLICKING!!! (OMG if u guys check the status 1155 people have downloaded Bleach 34 today!!! u see what i mean?)

i dont think it goes exactly like that. Sometimes i click an ad but the counter at Fansub.tv does not change. i had ask about this some time ago but didn't got a reply.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jun 3 2005, 02:06 AM) if u click all the ads....then reflesh the fansub.tv homepage. u will see a 4 cents change...
I don't thing the counters are live, or the google will have trouble keeping all of them accurate. I think it may update on the hour or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back