Summary of February 2005

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daft27

-nya
Retired
Here is some info regarding Fansub TV for February 2005. This is the fourth month that the site has been online.

System Stats
No stats available. All logging has been turned off.

Financial Report
Expenses
- Download Server Silk: $149
- Database/Screenshot Server: $19
- Total Expenses: $168

Revenue
- Viewer Activity: $280

Net: +$112
Previous Balance: -$468
New Balance: -$356

thats good, you should try to make it so you have a net prophet each time
smile.gif
so you dont go negative and you get something extra in return for doing this all.

profit!!!
biggrin.gif

it's definitely good to see that the $$ outcome isn't too bad. i know that some investment is needed right now but the fact that this month you earned some money is definitely great. keep it up!!

/jp

Because of having Seras, probably. If you recall, before he had both Seras and silk... I don't remember the exact figures, but I think I recall Seras being overpriced and was underperforming.

Some stats I always like seeing are the server's HD capacity and how much it is currently filled... Seeing the total transfer and average transfer rates are always nice too, but I recall you saying you had tracking off. Of course, I'm a bit of a stat freak, so my opinion probably doesn't count.
tongue.gif

~ SP

No no, everyone's opinion counts. But what you're saying is very meaningful. Have we gotten rid of Seras?

Lol SP. There's actually a good amount of current stats being tracked but there's nothing that tracks it over time. I was thinking of installing getting some MRTG graphs but historical data really isn't that important to me. All I want to know what's going on right now. Mostly harddrive stats like current drive read/write throughput as well as number of waits... um, load averages and some other funky stuff like that are already being tracked. Connections by IP info is also available but that data is sort of messed up due to the built-in Apache's IPv6 support. I could always recompile it but I figured it would be too much trouble.

Ooh, load averages.
tongue.gif

Not bad, within 4 months you'll be back in the green. As long as there isn't a server load before then
tongue.gif

since i cant create topics in this... i have to comment on that gsd topic

you really should refrain from deleting posts sasha, as i have said before watch what you do.... you are hardly in the position to be criticizing as you do.

i'd like to see what they say, offensive or not, or what should perhaps be done is create a flame room so people can speak freely without this censorship babble...

Um... Sorry... I'm not a very good mod...

I won't do it again... But what he did was really nasty...

but it wasn't deleting his posts and changing yours that took care of it.. and closing a topic when there was an open and important discussion was terrible. it's not like "they're saying bad things about me, let's delete posts / close the thread and it'll all go away"..

/jp

Seriously way offtopic
@nekronos- If you had something to your could have opened a thread in the general section and linking it back to the GSD thread :/

QUOTE (Coolio @ Mar 10 2005, 08:45 AM) Seriously way offtopic
@nekronos- If you had something to your could have opened a thread in the general section and linking it back to the GSD thread :/
It would consitute as flaming, something like this should be handled privately in PM. We don't specifically need a general mod anyway. Its not like this forum starts a huge flame war every sunday.

Although admittedly there was a discussion about typesetting and fonts etc. It was slowly getting pushed to the side over how sasha mods and how each person feels things should be done. But some comments made by said mod would have been better left to themselves.

no, you just shouldn't censor as much as you do.. that's what i think, at least..

/jp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back