Suzuka

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

EXILE

-dono
Kouhai
Well, during the past summer i have personally taken a liking to Suzuka, so, i was wondering if any1 had any thoughts on it? And the op is great
tongue.gif

Yep i like it aswell, can't wait untill the next episode is released somewhere in a few days.

EDIT: Forget what i said i am downloading episode 5 right now
biggrin.gif

Yeah, i was on this mornin, early 8 ish. Forgot to take out the trash, so a nice cold glass of water woke me up, thanx uncle!!!! But yeah, i happened to do my routine checks of .tv and suki, and i happened to see lunar had it, so instead of waiting for bt to dl and .tv, i IRCed it
tongue.gif
and i was lucky too, not too many ppl on at 8, so i got like the 4th dl from the bot i was usin
tongue.gif
Its a good ep.

i watched the 5 that are subbed, its pretty good. too bad for that honoka chick.. she'll have to wait on yamato..

this show seems decent lol but the girl the guy likes isnt all that hott i think the cousin girl is hotter

whaaa? the 8th grader??

nooooooo.... suzuka is best.. then sakurai... then the blonde college chick.. then.. the aunt..

lol the drunkerd blonde chick lol i like the shrine chick what ever her name is

i dont like sakurai's voice so much... she sounds too old...

i'm just glad that hattaro guy wasnt a jerk and still went for suzuka.. i'd have made me mad..

I wanna see what sakurai is gona do to get hattaro to be hers.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back