Sword Art Online II, Alicization: War of Underworld Part 2 & Alternative: Gun Gale Online

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Klyern @ Nov 12 2014, 01:55 PM)Lawl at you pulling out that old meme from extinction to reference the trap episode xD

But meh I did always like skuld more than beldandi, on a side note i always wondered why there was no oh my goddess joke or reference in To Arlol SAO and Star Wars are similar after all, ok in my case i prefer both Urds ;p...
by ep'19 PV i wonder if its new loli is Zekken, Asuna's hot mom will debut too
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Klyern @ Nov 12 2014, 01:55 PM)and Zekken beating Kirito, which might make him the strongest SAO gamer to date in the anime?maybe he must be in a life or death battle to fight a girl seriously, in ep.22 Yūki said her sister Aoi was stronger o_O... yet was so sad to see her with a terminal illness, I think Asuna will grant her 'go to school' wish by using Kirito's gadget
smile.gif

Okay you know I was joking about Yuuki having a certain terminal illness here when they were talking about her, but I was shocked to see that they actually used it.
blink.gif

In any case I get this feeling that you might be right with how Asuna might try and have Kirito use his machine for Yuuki though. I mean it is feasible though, but will he allow it to be used other than his daughter though?
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Fdraven @ Apr 2 2015,10:44 AM)that would be a nice surprise!no S3 yet a film is confirmed, at least it'll be an Original story instead of recap...
by its PV I doubt that'll be a prologue of Progressive, Alternative or Alicization
sad.gif

Wild guess it might have something to do with the PSP/Vita game(s) I take it?

SAO: Ordinal scale, on US theaters today and Mexico soon if it's not delayed too

Kid-Wolf said:
Wild guess it might have something to do with the PSP/Vita game(s) I take it?
nop ;p another trip like you did to watch Madoka? if I can't, I'll wait for the BR :)

Saw the movie tonight and was a bit shocked to see how packed the theater was. I think there were 2-3 people that had to stand in the back for the movie as they couldn't find seats.

Before the movie though, my god. They had brief introductions from LiSa and the voice actors for Asuna and Kirito, which wouldn't be anything to really comment on except for the fact that they really just droned on unnecessarily. You'd think it was about to end and then they keep on talking when all you want is for the movie to start.

Anyway, the actual movie itself. It was fine.

The main story/conflict was actually pretty dumb and I was often just thinking "why?" to myself. I'd use specifics, but can't figure out spoilers in this new forum. Anyway, at least the actions scenes were very entertaining, especially the finale fight scene. They decided to just engineer a way to throw nearly every slightly-prominent character from both seasons into that fight scene and it was super exciting.

Barbobot said:
The main story/conflict was actually pretty dumb and I was often just thinking "why?" to myself. I'd use specifics, but can't figure out spoilers in this new forum. Anyway, at least the actions scenes were very entertaining, especially the finale fight scene. They decided to just engineer a way to throw nearly every slightly-prominent character from both seasons into that fight scene and it was super exciting.
thanx for the heads-up Barbo :0 it's been a while, I don't expect much knowing this is an 'original story' instead off LNs... yet as movie by your opinion i'm glad that animation improved, i'll try to go watch it (GitS live'action then why not):lol:

SA0 Alternative Gun Gale 0nline, Starring a new cast before Alicization this Fall

Title: SWORD ART ONLINE ALTERNATIVE "GUN GALE ONLINE"
Japanese: ソードアート・オンライン オルタナティブ ガンゲイル・オンライン
Airing date: 8/4/2018 (TV series 12 episodes + recap)
Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Military, Game
Original creators: Keiichi Sigsawa (spinoff) and Reki Kawahara (supervision)
Original character designers: Kōhaku Kuroboshi (light novel) and Tadadi Tamori (manga)
Director: Masayuki Sakoi
Written by: Yōsuke Kuroda
Music by: Starving Trancer
Character designer and chief animation director: Yoshio Kosakai
Sub-character designers: Hisako Tsurukubo and Yukie Akiya
Sound director: Jin Aketagawa
Art director: Kuniaki Nemoto
Art design by: Iho Narita
Mechanical design by: Jū Ishiguchi
Color design by: Akemi Tejima
Design assistant: Takeshi Iida
Graphics by: Hirofumi Araki
Editing by: Gō Sadamatsu
Studio: 3Hz
Network: Tokyo MX, BS11, GYT, GTV, MBS, TVA, CS NTV Plus, Tochigi TV
Opening theme: "Ryūsei (流星 / Meteor)" by Eir Aoi
Ending theme: "To see the future" by Tomori Kusunoki
Insert songs: "Pilgrim (ピルグリム)" by ReoNa (eps 2 and 3)
"step, step" by ReoNa (ep 4)
"Independence" by ReoNa (eps 5 and 5.5)

Main cast: Llenn (レン Ren) / Karen Kohiruimaki (小比類巻香蓮) voiced by Tomori Kusunoki
Pitohui (ピトフーイ Pitofūi) / Elsa Kanzaki (神崎エルザ) voiced by Yōko Hikasa and ReoNa (singing)
M (エム) / Gōshi Asōgi (阿僧祇豪志) voiced by Kazuyuki Okitsu
Fukaziroh (フカ次郎 Fukajirō) / Miyu Shinohara (篠原美優) voiced by Chinatsu Akasaki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXo-_-iexrY
SHINC team: Eva (エヴァ) / Saki Nitobe (新渡戸咲) voiced by Ayaka Asai
Anna (アンナ) / Moe Annaka (安中萌) voiced by M.A.O
Tohma (トーマ) / Milana Shidrowa (ミラナ・シドロワ) voiced by Chitose Morinaga
Sophie (ソフィー) / Kana Fujisawa (藤澤カナ) voiced by Yumi Uchiyama
Roza (ローザ) / Shiori Noguchi (野口詩織) voiced by Atsumi Tanezaki
Tanya (ターニャ) / Risa Kusunoki (楠リサ) voiced by Haruka Shiraishi

Synopsis: Karen Kohiruimaki always felt out of place in the real world. Due to her extreme height, she found it hard to make friends with other girls her age. Everything changes when she's introduced to VR and Gun Gale Online. In GGO, Karen is free to play the cute, chibi avatar of her dreams! Can Karen find friendship in this bullet-ridden MMO...?

Kid-Wolf said:
the only two moives I like to check out are the SAO Movie and the Heaven's Feel movie.
agreed on HF, but SA0 Movie and this GG0 spinoff don't convince me much -_-

After watching the first 3 episodes of SAO Alternative, this kind of gives the whole GGO more of a backstory in general now. To some not having Kirito and the gang here can be either a good or bad thing, but it isn't always about them anyways though if you ask me. Seeing that LLEN in her child form only makes it where her adorableness really sticks out for her character though.

Kid-Wolf said:
After watching the first 3 episodes of SAO Alternative, this kind of gives the whole GGO more of a backstory in general now.
yep liked eps 2-3's tall hottie IRL more ^^ so BoB is prior this story, i wouldn't mind to see if she or Kiriko is faster... as ep.4 happens right after#1 by its plot twist, her idol concert and Pito-chan busy the same day? what a coincidence!;)

Apparently the BoB or should I say the GGO arc happened before the Alternative storyline. Oh and apparently in the Fatal Bullet game storyline you kind of meld the Alternative crew and Main crew via your create a mook and assistant though. I haven't gotten that far into the game but apparently LLEN, M and, Pito are involved. I guess it was a way to promote the Alternative members.

Kid-Wolf said:
apparently in the Fatal Bullet game storyline you kind of meld the Alternative crew and Main crew via your create a mook and assistant though. I haven't gotten that far into the game but apparently LLEN, M and, Pito are involved. I guess it was a way to promote the Alternative members.
a FB special or 0VA would be cool like this SJ climax, as now makes sense how these 'G.I.Janes' befriend Llenn in ep'1 end... so #5 telling by M's panic Pitohui is the main villain here, unless it was exaggeration for his(?) masochism IRL :p

I'm getting this vibe that Pito was one of the SAO survivors and probably started playing on GGO to feel that rush again. Also, I think she wrote that not to M just to make sure he didn't chicken out on LLEN since she would most likely kill him out of game I take it. Although, I think she would do it too or go up to that point of tormenting him of course.

Kid-Wolf said:
I'm getting this vibe that Pito was one of the SAO survivors and probably started playing on GGO to feel that rush again.
i guess you're right telling by the title in next week, yet i don't discard that she Is (or related to) Llenn's idol IRL... with ep'5.5 OP SFX and 'bloopers' I'm afraid they'll recap arcs, no wonder why as spin'off didn't convince me at first :angry:

Kid-Wolf said:
I think she wrote that not to M just to make sure he didn't chicken out on LLEN since she would most likely kill him out of game I take it. Although, I think she would do it too or go up to that point of tormenting him of course.
also I bet he found Llenn IRL because of a fanletter for her idol, another hint I suspect she's Pito :/ not SA0 survivor... so finally Fuka's loli avatar debuts in ep 7 as partner, this time to fight M and his crush starting 2nd squad·jam soon!:eek:

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back