Sword Art Online II, Alicization: War of Underworld Part 2 & Alternative: Gun Gale Online

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Well I was off about Pito being a survivor in the end, but I was pretty close to it. On the up side at least it has nothing to do with the Laughing Coffin guild at all, but more like how she really wants to know death better I take it.

Kid-Wolf said:
Well I was off about Pito being a survivor in the end, but I was pretty close to it. On the up side at least it has nothing to do with the Laughing Coffin guild at all, but more like how she really wants to know death better I take it.
she truly does to the point of using a Nervegear ala SA0, survived somehow in ep'10 killing MMTM with Kiriko's lightsaber... but her luck will end while LF and Shinc team up, unless M is still alive? Too bad for that yuri kissed by Llenn!:lol:

SAO: Alicization, 1·hour ep'1 theatrical premiere in Mexico and other countries

Kid-Wolf said:
To some not having Kirito and the gang here can be either a good or bad thing, but it isn't always about them anyways though if you ask me.
still glad to see them all back, I just went today to start S3 at a local Cinema :d

With episode 2 it seems that when Kirito was hit by that drug it seems that his soul transferred to Underworld it would seem. So this might mean he might be deadified irl, but doesn't know about it yet.

Kid-Wolf said:
With episode 2 it seems that when Kirito was hit by that drug it seems that his soul transferred to Underworld it would seem.
in such case that reminds me to Shichisei no Subaru, did you watch it? a main heroine died IRL but she's alive in-game... so by ep.3 I must say goblins are at many 2018 animes, i wonder if anyone like Goblinslayer will save the Kiritos b)

Kid-Wolf said:
So this might mean he might be deadified irl, but doesn't know about it yet.
still alive but taken, so #5 was Asuna's turn to find him IRL instead of MM0s... now he's a goblin·slayer, despite his lower lvl than previous games less gory :p

So we now know Kirito is comatose as to be expected, and the last two episodes were about Asuna and the gang trying to find his whereabouts as of now. Although it seems that Kirito was inadvertently working on how to influence AIs to act more human. Not only that but the background for the ALICE project shows how the AIs remained upstanding citizens without anything negative happening. So that is pretty much why Kirito wasbrought into the mix then.

Kid-Wolf said:
it seems that Kirito was inadvertently working on how to influence AIs to act more human. Not only that but the background for the ALICE project shows how the AIs remained upstanding citizens without anything negative happening. So that is pretty much why Kirito wasbrought into the mix then.
as its human soul copies remind me to AIs like SG0 Amadeus, I guess Eugeo is Kirito's but differs by color and voice... feels more like he got 'isekaied' than in augmented VRMMO, so ep.7 timeskip 2 years there Are a few days IRL :wacko:

Kid-Wolf said:
So we now know Kirito is comatose as to be expected, and the last two episodes were about Asuna and the gang trying to find his whereabouts as of now.
Unlike previous seasons this S3 will be 4-cour long, around 50 eps because its in-game time is way longer than IRL... so ep'9 hinted TiesexEugeo now as Elite disciple unless he loves Alice instead, whose little sister likes him (a harem)<_<

So overall this setup seems to be more along the line of a VRRPG than a VRMMO with how things are done. Although I guess when one person found an exploit to the system commands they the church was established it seems. Now that Kirito and Eugeo are in the tower and are fighting the Administrator it makes me wonder how the rest of that fight will play out. Also, on a side not it seems that Administrator really loves going about with her hair covering her it would seem. So I can kind of understand why any normal male couldn't resist her.

Update:
This somehow happens to be a two season series now. The second season called War of Underworld will start sometime this October of this year.
100307.jpg

So not only is there still things unresolved in Underworld, but also on the Sea Turtle as well. So talk about a 7 month cliffhanger here.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back