Teamspeak New Year Celebration

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamasusuke

-aniue
Retired
"Wow, it's that time of year again!?"

Well, of course! And to start the new year off for FTV, we're taking it, personally!

Come on the Teamspeak Voice Server in honor of the new year and the long continuation of FTV's uptime! Even though Christmas has been recent, doesn't mean we can stop celebrating there!

And to make it better, the new years is every single hour, WORLDWIDE! So it will not just be one countdown to new years. It will be 24 countdowns!
(Daft may have counted how many videos we now have on youtube... but can he count backwards!?)

And, wow, how to start the countdown.. hmm.. Well, what do you know. Japan's the first thing we can countdown on!

Even so, it's so hard to count down the New Years when everyone is around the world... so whatever! for the whole day, every second is the New Years! Come by the channel on new years/new years eve/New years Eve Eve and get together, regardless of where you are!

The First Countdown will start at Tokyo time. and since you all are fans, you guys should know it's GMT.. .right? haha.

Join the gathering. End the year. Start the birth. Walk the FTV life!

hahaha.. nice post, hamasusuke
smile.gif

i won't be participating though, i don't plan on being online often that day.. or not at all, if i get myself some good plans ^^ it sure sounds like a good idea though!

I wish I wasn't at my relatives' place...
I wish my younger cousin didn't kill 1 of the 2 computers here with 48 virusses
I wish my older cousin wasn't playing WoW 24/7 on the other computer...
I wish I didn't have a sore throat and didn't lose my voice >_<

So yeah.. too bad I can't be there... but I wish you all a happy new year in advance anyway ^^

Hey guys, long time since ive been on here 'eh! So whats this teamspeak which you speak of? and how do I access said teamspeak?

I hope you guys will have fun. I got a party with friends on that evening. So I'll see you next time.

Cool, once i get it working i guess ill try it out
tongue.gif
I might stop by on New Years Eve
tongue.gif

so i'm connected for the first time.. and all i know is that taiwan and japan are exactly 12 hours ahead of my time.. it's 9 at night here, and it's 9 in the morning there.. i think i'll be there for the celebration
biggrin.gif

Just to let you guys know, the count-down gets ready before 7:00AM PST (which is 1:00PM GMT). However, we will not be starting there. By miscalculation, i assumed it was Japan
ohmy.gif

The New Years Countdown will start at Sydney, Austrailia. There, we can start everything off, unless someone has a complaint, let me know.

to my understanding.. this is a 24 hour celebration right?
blink.gif
starting from the right side of the map scrolling towards the left..
i don't think i'll make it by australia but i'll make it around Japan and Taiwan

Happy New Years to Sydney, Austrailia (even though I missed the count-down by 45-minutessome. -.-.

Also Happy New Years to Tokyo, Japan, in 3-2 minutes!

Excuse the double post.

KARAOKE NIGHT STARTING NOW!

ah yes, im there but i cant seem to find my stupid mic. lol sorry
ohmy.gif

OMFG ! all of you guys should've been there.. i had no sleep at all and yet i managed to stay up till 6 in the morning listening to doofus and hamasusuke sing!.. it was granddd
laugh.gif
.. we got a lot of singing talent here in FTV.. although everybody elses mic wasn't working.. we were well entertained..
tongue.gif
it was a great celebration and worth staying up for .. all the way.. i hope we do this again on a weekend or something..

This Ends the New Year Celebration for the 2006-2007. It was fun, really. lots of karaoking, even the after-party was fun.

We'll be looking for another good year here on FTV. Enjoy your anime, life, and anything in between.

Have a good Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back