The GIF thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jul 3 2006, 12:20 AM) from now on guys, can u post thumbnails of gif larger than 200kb's
Seconded and recommended! While I am on DSL, I can imagine the modem's shriek when I started loading the page. Now, amplify that times 1938462986349876234 and you'll get how a dial-up person feels. I understand that feeling at one point... So I sympathize.

thxs kansatsusha. you won't mind if I use some of your gifs ^^.

also is it possible to request more gifs from you cause almost every funny or wild scenes from futakoi alternative I love but I will go in to details the episode and which one I really want if your nice enough to do more for me ^^.

btw did u originally made those lamune gifs cause it is uber kawaii ^^.

Yahho!

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 3 2006, 12:54 PM)thxs kansatsusha. you won't mind if I use some of your gifs ^^.

also is it possible to request more gifs from you cause almost every funny or wild scenes from futakoi alternative I love but I will go in to details the episode and which one I really want if your nice enough to do more for me ^^.
My answer for that first line is the opposite of what this gif is saying
laugh.gif

Sure I can do requests since I LOVE makeing animated gif
Possible animated gif avator if someone want it just ask me. Also sig too.

Break the curse
laugh.gif

I'm sure some of you did this when playing some game.

Anyone think I'm weird?? (pretenting to be Ichigo here) and the second one is yall agreeing that Im weird
laugh.gif

Hahaha all of them are under 200kb but I'm kinda surprise at that too. Most of these I already made before and it was under 200kb already
smile.gif

humm you edit your post while I was still trying to post this one

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 3 2006, 12:54 PM)btw did u originally made those lamune gifs cause it is uber kawaii ^^.
If you mean taking screenshot of the pic and put them together then yes and it was from one of a torrent I had dled although I could have made more but the file type didnt want to cooperate with my vlc program. Also all animated gif you see in this thread or other one and in my ava/sig so far I personally made by takeing frame by frame pic from a show. If you talking about using photoshop and creating them then here my answer I still havent learn how to use photoshop yet.
laugh.gif

P.S. If anyone like any gif I had posted and want a bigger version of it I should have it and I will pm it to you if you desire.

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jul 3 2006, 11:06 PM) Hahaha all of them are under 200kb but I'm kinda surprise at that too. Most of these I already made before and it was under 200kb already
smile.gif

the problem is that u tend to post ALOT of gifs in one load with no break, not giving alot of room for other users which arent able to use high speed internet or have limited bandwidth to post replies or comments and breaking the pages up instead of them being huge internet hogs!

i retract my earlier comment. all gifs must be in thumbnail format from now on. any posts which arent thumbnails will be deleted.

sorry if this sounds unfair but we need to be be fair with everyone that uses this website.

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jul 3 2006, 07:08 PM)i retract my earlier comment. all gifs must be in thumbnail format from now on. any posts which arent thumbnails will be deleted.
Ok from now on all my gif in this thread will now be in thumbnail form. Later I will also have some of my previous post with the gif turn into thumbnail because I have some of them save except those post I had posted with imageshack.
I edit this post later to post some gif unless someone post after this.

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jul 4 2006, 03:15 AM) Ok from now on all my gif in this thread will now be in thumbnail form. Later I will also have some of my previous post with the gif turn into thumbnail because I have some of them save except those post I had posted with imageshack.
I edit this post later to post some gif unless someone post after this.
But why only in this thread? Users, they are wandering around forum all the time... Can you be nice and post gifs like thumbs from now in every thread? I am sure a lot of users will thank you
cool.gif

Time to revive this thread with a old gif i made a while back.

Small warning file is almost 1mb, click at own risk. (also it's not anime)
Death.gif

nice gif DoR
biggrin.gif

death on a horse
laugh.gif

here's smth i did (i've put them as my ava & sig
biggrin.gif
)
sig:
<- click to see the gif
and another one:
<- the ULTRA DIRECTOR
ava:
haruhi_4.gif

well, i simply love that haruhi
biggrin.gif

maybe i'll do smth else soon
biggrin.gif

smth old and not anime related:

I tried to make these but it turned out to be too large in size!

Could i request a gif? Cause i have no idea how to make one.

If you could turn the part in the opening of Welcome to the NHK, where the guys head explodes, into a gif, then that would rock.

It's strange, this thread loads really quickly for me. No lagging or anything.

sleepzf1.gif

Simple I know, but effective!

Time to revive the GIF thread with this
tongue.gif

funnygarfield2.gif

Im gonna add a few that i made my self.
This is part of the opening in black lagoon.
thgun2.gif

and this is from the first episode of kanon, not very exiting but looks ok.
yuki2.gif

QUOTE If you could turn the part in the opening of Welcome to the NHK, where the guys head explodes, into a gif, then that would rock.
here you go merry christmas
biggrin.gif
nhk.gif

Haha bit ecchi.
jiggle.gif

any one know what this is from.... i really need to know cos it look sssoooooo good ^^ thanks
1099396663492.gif

btw sorry that it is so small photbucket decided to resize it.... if anyone can tell i will be most thankfull

Here are some that I really liked!!

Wink.gif

GIF1.gif

Don't know how to classify this one, so it'll be showed as a spoiler...

Squirt.gif

This is a big file, so I put it as a link...totally worth seeing though!!!
RUUUN!!

This is the only one that I've made, upon request from a group leader:
nagatoclubpix2.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back