The presidental elections in Ukarinne

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Gendo

-chi
Kouhai
Dunno If u even heard of this country but there is a quite serious situation there
Perhaps U dunno whats ghoing on there but its qquite often reported about it in Poland (since its our neighbour)
Lemme give u a brief description of it:
Ukraine is an ex soviet republic (forcefully joined to soviet union after WW2)
but the thing is that there are elections there and the ruling party seems to falsified
its outcome so their representative would win and that includes falsifying vottes , forcing ppl o vote on the "only right candidate" etc
Perhaps it wouldnt be nothing amazing there but the thing is that the opposition
that is protesting all over the country - the thing is that it may depend on the EU and USA reactions how the things will end up but I dont see any stron response from them
sleep.gif
;

I want to know most of all did u at least kneew about the situation and what do u think bout it ?

btw are there any Ukrainians on the forum ?

I'm not from Ukraine, but I saw this on the news this morning. Indeed, it is quite a serious situation.
I'm from Australia and i found this article about the election in Ukraine.
Click here to view the article.
You would know more about this topic more than i do so is the article (above) accurate or no?

QUOTE (random @ Nov 24 2004, 03:44 PM) I'm not from Ukraine, but I saw this on the news this morning. Indeed, it is quite a serious situation.
I'm from Australia and i found this article about the election in Ukraine.
Click here to view the article.
You would know more about this topic more than i do so is the article (above) accurate or no?
Yup its more or less like that pluss there are hundreds of thousand sof ppl who protest against the falsifying the election on the street and some cities (including Kiev- the capital of ukraine) declared that they reecognize Yushchenko as the true
president - there is a tension beetween the east and west of ukraine created by the
ruling party during the campaing
PlusYushchenko didnt have access to the ukrainian media stations - they were all
forced not to display him on TV orderd by the ruling party

Thas a real bummer...Ukraine isnt in the best shape right now to have to fight themselved over the lections.

Guess here the old frase that says..."kick in the guts the fallen pones" is accuerate...when your down everything comes crumbling upon you

This people have other issues but if they just leave this election shadows run ammok

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back