The World that Never Was/Bright City CG

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

hamasusuke

-aniue
Retired
Hey guys I'm trying to make a new project for photoshop, but I'm requiring one thing: a city.

At the moment, I'm looking for a large image of something similar to The World That Never Was in Kingdom Hearts II (The Cinema version of the town, not the in-game one). If you can find an image just like that, or any images close to that (with the lights and stuff in a dark town), then that'd be great.

umm... posting a screenshot so that people who cannot afford a PS2 knew what to look for could help...

Other than Googling it, you could go and model it yourself XD. Or, for that matter, I could, if again, you posted a screen so that I know what the hell it's supposed to look like
laugh.gif
I sure can model some kind of night town if you want it cartoonish. If not, Google for Tokyo night views.

bad luck w/ youtube... I've got a vague idea by now... if your pic ever loads on my slow internet, I'll go try sth... Would surely help to know what kind of project it is XD is it like a wallpaper of sth?

Now that I think about it, I should make a wallpaper for it. But first I wanted to try it out as a Signature first because it's smaller and I can get a feel for what it should look like.

Probably moreover as a banner or Wallpaper
smile.gif

Well, I still suck at c4d, but I will try my best =) I did manage to get the necessary shape but the colouring is a bit tricky... In any case, I'll get back to you about my progress.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back